Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Steven Universe?
1 2 3 4 5 6
[img]http://38.media.tumblr.com/848501e59c5d1c341cb040e2e046feca/tumblr_nl61xnPD8d1rv77sno1_250.gif [img] My favorite is Sapphire and Rose <3
tumblr_nl61xnPD8d1rv77sno1_250.gif[img]My favorite is Sapphire and Rose <3[/img]
ba565d3e2cec781b112c87b89e709bdd.png
I just started watching this about a week ago and am... umm, some episodes in. Looks interesting so far! Love the visual style.
I just started watching this about a week ago and am... umm, some episodes in. Looks interesting so far! Love the visual style.
arcane_flight_by_adocado_d9b2d6i_by_adocado-d9b2le0.jpg bhg_small_by_xnedra22-d8fsyoj_zpsge7ey49g.png bfyvoDN.gif
SU is nice, not as good (as cartoons go) as say Korra but still a good show to keep track of. I reallllyyyy hope we see more Lapis and Peri. And more Rose: tbh I wish either she was the main character or that the show would be about the rest of cgs dealing with her death and the renewed Homeworld invasion, as in she just dies with no Greg or Steven etc.

*edit: block of text relocated for idk why, fixed that up
SU is nice, not as good (as cartoons go) as say Korra but still a good show to keep track of. I reallllyyyy hope we see more Lapis and Peri. And more Rose: tbh I wish either she was the main character or that the show would be about the rest of cgs dealing with her death and the renewed Homeworld invasion, as in she just dies with no Greg or Steven etc.

*edit: block of text relocated for idk why, fixed that up
peridot, lapis, amethyst, and pearl are my faves aaaaa
i also really like garnet
and steven
and greg and rose and centipeedle and
i like them all ok
peridot, lapis, amethyst, and pearl are my faves aaaaa
i also really like garnet
and steven
and greg and rose and centipeedle and
i like them all ok
Illustration.png
Lion is the best thing ever.

Followed by Lapis and Garnet.

I avoided watching this show for the longest time because I didn't like the art style. So glad a friend pulled me into it, though.
Lion is the best thing ever.

Followed by Lapis and Garnet.

I avoided watching this show for the longest time because I didn't like the art style. So glad a friend pulled me into it, though.
kgy5Kme.png
I didn't expect to like the show as much as I do, but its really cute and I can't wait to learn more about homeworld and whats REALLY going on with the crystal gems. also for the first time ever I love absolutely all the characters??? (lapis is my fav tho)
I didn't expect to like the show as much as I do, but its really cute and I can't wait to learn more about homeworld and whats REALLY going on with the crystal gems. also for the first time ever I love absolutely all the characters??? (lapis is my fav tho)
tumblr_lxhmq5CWTc1r10jj7.gif
Steven Universe apparently comes off hiatus on June 14th. Not entirely sure, though.

The thing that drew me intoSU is how positive it is. The gems are so unconditionally loving towards Steven, no matter what he does. They're always supportive and helpful and it's obvious that they all really love him. It's such a wonderful dynamic and I really wish I had that sort of positivity in my life.

There's so much representation as well. The characters actually look like real people and they act like real people. Even the gems.

There's just so much to love about the show.
Steven Universe apparently comes off hiatus on June 14th. Not entirely sure, though.

The thing that drew me intoSU is how positive it is. The gems are so unconditionally loving towards Steven, no matter what he does. They're always supportive and helpful and it's obvious that they all really love him. It's such a wonderful dynamic and I really wish I had that sort of positivity in my life.

There's so much representation as well. The characters actually look like real people and they act like real people. Even the gems.

There's just so much to love about the show.
VHFsfxu.gif
*whispers* I've found my people.

As people above have said, one of the most lovable things about SU is its positivity and diversity and bird mom.

I love ALL of the characters and their personalities, but If I had to choose favorites it would be Lapis and Amethyst.

I'm so excited for the Hiatus to end. When it was announced it broke my heart.
*whispers* I've found my people.

As people above have said, one of the most lovable things about SU is its positivity and diversity and bird mom.

I love ALL of the characters and their personalities, but If I had to choose favorites it would be Lapis and Amethyst.

I'm so excited for the Hiatus to end. When it was announced it broke my heart.
tumblr_p0k76xPlfm1tljlp8o1_400.gif
I love steven universe so much! I never thought I'dsee a cartoon with non binary characters! It makes me so happy. I also have a head cannon that Lars is trans.

I find it hard to pick favourite characters because I love all of them! The fusions are probably my top favourites though (Garnet obviously, sugulite, and opal). Opal is my birthstone.
The only character I don't like on the entire show is Marty. **** that guy.

This show is so ******* fantastic.
How could you not love something with tiny space lesbians?
I love steven universe so much! I never thought I'dsee a cartoon with non binary characters! It makes me so happy. I also have a head cannon that Lars is trans.

I find it hard to pick favourite characters because I love all of them! The fusions are probably my top favourites though (Garnet obviously, sugulite, and opal). Opal is my birthstone.
The only character I don't like on the entire show is Marty. **** that guy.

This show is so ******* fantastic.
How could you not love something with tiny space lesbians?
Oh! I forgot to mention that the hiatus is ending fairly soon! And they're ending it with ANOTHER STEVEN BOMB! I don't think my heart s ready yet!
Oh! I forgot to mention that the hiatus is ending fairly soon! And they're ending it with ANOTHER STEVEN BOMB! I don't think my heart s ready yet!
1 2 3 4 5 6