Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Steven Universe?
1 2 3 4 5 6
@snailcall Space Dorito

My sister calls Peridot "Chalk-Fingers" because...well her fingers look like chalk

I really like all the gems, especially the mysterious nature of Rose. We hear about her, and see her a little bit, but she is still this legend hanging over our heads that we want to see. I also love Lion. Like what even is Lion

edit: @Archaeis wait what

WHEN
@snailcall Space Dorito

My sister calls Peridot "Chalk-Fingers" because...well her fingers look like chalk

I really like all the gems, especially the mysterious nature of Rose. We hear about her, and see her a little bit, but she is still this legend hanging over our heads that we want to see. I also love Lion. Like what even is Lion

edit: @Archaeis wait what

WHEN
I'm probably supposed to be typing an essay right now.
@couchprincess

Jun 15 - 19.
@couchprincess

Jun 15 - 19.
kgy5Kme.png
the 6/18 episode has an interesting description............... it's funny, because 6/18 is alex hirsch's birthday. like did they do that on purpose? will we ever know?
the 6/18 episode has an interesting description............... it's funny, because 6/18 is alex hirsch's birthday. like did they do that on purpose? will we ever know?
tumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko4_100.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko3_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko2_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko1_250.png
I love Steven Universe. <: ONly show I'm really into atm, waiting the the Steven bomb. <3 I'm a big Amethyst fan. ^-^
I love Steven Universe. <: ONly show I'm really into atm, waiting the the Steven bomb. <3 I'm a big Amethyst fan. ^-^
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.pngAvyQk6b.png

Female ~ US ~ Water Flight. My name is Adam, and I proudly take care of my Steel Crest Clan! I love WoW, snakes, Sailor Moon and Pokemon~ Feel free to hit me up for trading, dragon breeding, or even just a chat. Roleplay friendly! Please pingaling me~

i ' m w i s h i n g f o r -- Crimson Leg Silks!
Whew so relieved/excited that we're finally getting a new batch of episode titles, even if it's still going to be a few more weeks until the hiatus ends. >.>

@Crowcorvidae

I don't know but considering that it's Greg telling them the story I'm REALLY hoping we're going to get to see a Rose fusion in that one. Who knows, it could even give us hints about Steven fusions later on.

(I kind of have a 100 Percent Completion problem with fusions, haha. I want to see them all.)

Whew so relieved/excited that we're finally getting a new batch of episode titles, even if it's still going to be a few more weeks until the hiatus ends. >.>

@Crowcorvidae

I don't know but considering that it's Greg telling them the story I'm REALLY hoping we're going to get to see a Rose fusion in that one. Who knows, it could even give us hints about Steven fusions later on.

(I kind of have a 100 Percent Completion problem with fusions, haha. I want to see them all.)

I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
@lesley yea! or a pearl/garnet fusion, that would be pretty Cool too :vo
@lesley yea! or a pearl/garnet fusion, that would be pretty Cool too :vo
tumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko4_100.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko3_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko2_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko1_250.png
@Crowcorvidae

I'm interested to know if there's a specific reason why they've been holding off on revealing Pearl/Garnet. I mean we have the other two crystal gem combos. =x
@Crowcorvidae

I'm interested to know if there's a specific reason why they've been holding off on revealing Pearl/Garnet. I mean we have the other two crystal gem combos. =x
@lesley maybe they're just building up the fan hype, who knows. it sounds like something they'd do since they're so close to the fandom, and pearlnet is a fairly popular pairing amongst it.
@lesley maybe they're just building up the fan hype, who knows. it sounds like something they'd do since they're so close to the fandom, and pearlnet is a fairly popular pairing amongst it.
All I want to do, is see you turning into a giant woman, A GIANT WOMAN
All I want to do, is see you turning into a giant woman, A GIANT WOMAN
@Kawaru

So why isn't Garnet a giant woman

Is it because tiny queer gem + tiny queer gem = normal queer gem or
@Kawaru

So why isn't Garnet a giant woman

Is it because tiny queer gem + tiny queer gem = normal queer gem or
1 2 3 4 5 6