Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Teal Tomato Rising*~ shiny new write up
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 53 54
@ShadesofCyan @Roodlz @Wintermint unfortunately your two are brother and sister so will not be able to breed with each other, buT at least we now have a RTB male and female to work with!
@ShadesofCyan @Roodlz @Wintermint unfortunately your two are brother and sister so will not be able to breed with each other, buT at least we now have a RTB male and female to work with!
lightning_banner.png
nature_banner.pngearth_banner.png
•••••••tumblr_inline_njtpe1NttW1r1na4o.gif
HatcheryStogwen Project
FR + 8hrs || She/Her
earth_banner.png nature_banner.pnglightning_banner.png
@Sonne

A (preferably female) Skydancer with steel Crystal, Steel Facet, and Fire Okapi.
Basically, this -> http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae322/Ellevana/image.jpg1_zpsss3skvgb.jpg
* w*
But that's going to take a lot of cross breeding and such to narrow down, I think, and Fervid has a long cooldown. So I've got time to burn with trying other things, especially with my other dragons o vo

And thank you! I'm sure she will, and I'm sorry I can't be of more immediate help D:
@Sonne

A (preferably female) Skydancer with steel Crystal, Steel Facet, and Fire Okapi.
Basically, this -> http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae322/Ellevana/image.jpg1_zpsss3skvgb.jpg
* w*
But that's going to take a lot of cross breeding and such to narrow down, I think, and Fervid has a long cooldown. So I've got time to burn with trying other things, especially with my other dragons o vo

And thank you! I'm sure she will, and I'm sorry I can't be of more immediate help D:
One and only achievement! o vo
sqi5g0.jpg
My Coatl boy just came off the nest, so he's not going to be available for anything for a while. I might be able to help once he's RTB again if no one else is able to--but it seems like other people are!
My Coatl boy just came off the nest, so he's not going to be available for anything for a while. I might be able to help once he's RTB again if no one else is able to--but it seems like other people are!
@Sonne Thanks for the Info, and I somehow didn't read your first ping toward me, so sorry for the late respond :) It would be absolutely awesome if you could do that, I don't mind the wait ^-^ Also I have found that boy by coincidence, he isn't a real teal tomato, but could help in widen the pool of tomatos by breeding hopefully new ones, so if you know anyone, who also has a close lady, I would love to arrange something :3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13390027] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/133901/13390027_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Sonne
Thanks for the Info, and I somehow didn't read your first ping toward me, so sorry for the late respond :) It would be absolutely awesome if you could do that, I don't mind the wait ^-^

Also I have found that boy by coincidence, he isn't a real teal tomato, but could help in widen the pool of tomatos by breeding hopefully new ones, so if you know anyone, who also has a close lady, I would love to arrange something :3

13390027_350.png
||Rain's Swaps&Services||
° Shop
° Coding Doctor
° Cauldron for rent
@Loonamist it's fine, not everyone who buys is required to help out c: I just want to dominate the world - also thats a mighty fine lookin skydancer!

@SunMoonAndSpoon I swear your coatl is a the unnamed female of my first litter isn't she? so she's had a second clutch then, that's nice to know! c:

@Regenherz another nocturne? @Roodlz could possibly assist with that?
@Loonamist it's fine, not everyone who buys is required to help out c: I just want to dominate the world - also thats a mighty fine lookin skydancer!

@SunMoonAndSpoon I swear your coatl is a the unnamed female of my first litter isn't she? so she's had a second clutch then, that's nice to know! c:

@Regenherz another nocturne? @Roodlz could possibly assist with that?
lightning_banner.png
HatcheryStogwen Project
FR + 8hrs || She/Her
@Sonne
An admirable goal, to be sure xD It's certainly a gorgeous (and unexpected) color combination. Certainly worthy of world domination!
And, thank you xD Long term goal, but worth it! (hopefully!)
@Sonne
An admirable goal, to be sure xD It's certainly a gorgeous (and unexpected) color combination. Certainly worthy of world domination!
And, thank you xD Long term goal, but worth it! (hopefully!)
One and only achievement! o vo
sqi5g0.jpg
Ahh, sorry, no, she's a girl! For some reason I got her confused with her mate, who has similar colors! I have a girl! And yes, she had her first litter with the mate I bought specifically for her. Her first set of babies was with Gwynne, a skydancer--she was RTB loooong before her intended mate was, and I wanted to get some pretty babies out of her!

...still haven't thought of a name because I'm terrible. >.>;
Ahh, sorry, no, she's a girl! For some reason I got her confused with her mate, who has similar colors! I have a girl! And yes, she had her first litter with the mate I bought specifically for her. Her first set of babies was with Gwynne, a skydancer--she was RTB loooong before her intended mate was, and I wanted to get some pretty babies out of her!

...still haven't thought of a name because I'm terrible. >.>;
@Sonne
I'd be happy to stud my boy, and he's RTB in 4 days, but I'm not sure if his breed is that desirable X3
@Sonne
I'd be happy to stud my boy, and he's RTB in 4 days, but I'm not sure if his breed is that desirable X3
@Sonne
Hm well, I wouldn't mind breeding him with a dragon lady of another breed :)
EDIT: Ah nevermind, I found a spiral lady, they have this range now: http://fr.fintastic.net/?id=28,29,60,58,58,63,1,Male,Female
with a lot of luck I might be able to breed a spiral teal tomato ^-^
@Sonne
Hm well, I wouldn't mind breeding him with a dragon lady of another breed :)
EDIT: Ah nevermind, I found a spiral lady, they have this range now: http://fr.fintastic.net/?id=28,29,60,58,58,63,1,Male,Female
with a lot of luck I might be able to breed a spiral teal tomato ^-^
||Rain's Swaps&Services||
° Shop
° Coding Doctor
° Cauldron for rent
@SunMoonAndSpoon such glorious creatures must be hard to name :P

@Argonaut if it's the colours that are wanted and no specific breed - well @Wintermint has made no breed preferences that I am aware of
@SunMoonAndSpoon such glorious creatures must be hard to name :P

@Argonaut if it's the colours that are wanted and no specific breed - well @Wintermint has made no breed preferences that I am aware of
lightning_banner.png
HatcheryStogwen Project
FR + 8hrs || She/Her
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 53 54