Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | under construction
1 2

Working on:
QueenLiv's party cat
hella cool Blackstar for TheMagicWolf22

Working on:
QueenLiv's party cat
hella cool Blackstar for TheMagicWolf22

hey. im working on ideas for a better signature. this is the best i've got rn.
@silencethewolf The art samples on your page are nice. Are you interested in doing any gijinkas, or do you just want to do dragons as dragons?
@silencethewolf The art samples on your page are nice. Are you interested in doing any gijinkas, or do you just want to do dragons as dragons?
Divination Station - My Tarot, Sigil, and Writing Shop
Stars in the Veil - Arcane Occult Discussion Thread
@LoverIan

ty man. Anything human-esque is not my strong point, but I can definitely try if you really wanted it.

(and sorry for late reply, i dont remember getting a ping?)
@LoverIan

ty man. Anything human-esque is not my strong point, but I can definitely try if you really wanted it.

(and sorry for late reply, i dont remember getting a ping?)
@silencethewolf ...Would you do a happy cat based on a dragon? (Trying again due to an error.)
@silencethewolf ...Would you do a happy cat based on a dragon? (Trying again due to an error.)
eiqmtcL.pngnNXqTah.pngVIKjMWi.png
[img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/7f7f0498c6df365d74c0e72e4d2c769c/tumblr_np1oc70sbL1tx7oqgo1_500.png[/img] @silentsnowdrop I hope this is alright, I couldn't get the apparel right so I used the colors from it~
tumblr_np1oc70sbL1tx7oqgo1_500.png

@silentsnowdrop

I hope this is alright, I couldn't get the apparel right so I used the colors from it~
Hey Bae! I would love to have my Dragons Emerald and Kale as cats. I want a rainbow behind Kale and a purple Skull behind Emerald. (Look at Emerald's apparel for an example of the kind of skull I want) I wants Kale's rainbow to be the same colors as him. They have to be party cats, ofcourse. I'll give you 12.5k for both, cause ily. If any question.. Ask me. @silencethewolf
Hey Bae! I would love to have my Dragons Emerald and Kale as cats. I want a rainbow behind Kale and a purple Skull behind Emerald. (Look at Emerald's apparel for an example of the kind of skull I want) I wants Kale's rainbow to be the same colors as him. They have to be party cats, ofcourse. I'll give you 12.5k for both, cause ily. If any question.. Ask me. @silencethewolf
r7LsxK2.png[/url]
@QueenLiv

Party cats you say? How can I resist! Of course girly, I'll get to working on it soon :3
@QueenLiv

Party cats you say? How can I resist! Of course girly, I'll get to working on it soon :3
[img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/2d1677ce4deea5cd6cb269d877ca1164/tumblr_np3fpyTReQ1tx7oqgo1_500.png[/img] @QueenLiv Well, this isn't the best. I will definitely do it over if you don't like this one. But yes, here is your party cat Kale. I love his colors~

tumblr_np3fpyTReQ1tx7oqgo1_500.png
@QueenLiv

Well, this isn't the best. I will definitely do it over if you don't like this one. But yes, here is your party cat Kale. I love his colors~
@silencethewolf it's amazing!!! I love it!!!! Ahhhh!!!! So cute. It is absolutely perf!!! <3
@silencethewolf it's amazing!!! I love it!!!! Ahhhh!!!! So cute. It is absolutely perf!!! <3
r7LsxK2.png[/url]
@QueenLiv Here's your second one, sorry it took so long I just... it's not great I'm sorry. [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/b33cde822d218e5108ca24b80d3764e5/tumblr_npajliSXpL1tx7oqgo1_540.png[/img]
@QueenLiv

Here's your second one, sorry it took so long I just... it's not great I'm sorry.

tumblr_npajliSXpL1tx7oqgo1_540.png
1 2