Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] wind egg @100k
hello dears! i have a wind egg i'm looking to get rid of for around 100kt. if you're interested, please ping me! i'm ONLY looking for treasure right now, so please don't offer anything else. :^)
hello dears! i have a wind egg i'm looking to get rid of for around 100kt. if you're interested, please ping me! i'm ONLY looking for treasure right now, so please don't offer anything else. :^)
❤ peachpattch.com ❤

go to the link above to see where i post my art!
@spiffy
are you open to haggling a bit, or are you set at 100kt? O:
@spiffy
are you open to haggling a bit, or are you set at 100kt? O:
help me collect familiars! | wishlist
festival shop | adoptable shop
free cauldron!
474.gif
@foreverendeavor yes, i wouldn't mind haggling a bit! how much were you looking to offer?
@foreverendeavor yes, i wouldn't mind haggling a bit! how much were you looking to offer?
❤ peachpattch.com ❤

@Spiffy
If ForeverEndeavor backs out, let me know. ;u;
@Spiffy
If ForeverEndeavor backs out, let me know. ;u;
@Sonikki if you're willing to do the whole trade right now for the 100kt i don't mind trading with you!
@Sonikki if you're willing to do the whole trade right now for the 100kt i don't mind trading with you!
❤ peachpattch.com ❤

@Spiffy
Mmmmmm. I'll probably regret it later, but whatever. XD I'll send it in a moment, as soon as I get it out of my vault.

Edit: Sorry, ForeverEndeavor. ; .; *sends hugs*
@Spiffy
Mmmmmm. I'll probably regret it later, but whatever. XD I'll send it in a moment, as soon as I get it out of my vault.

Edit: Sorry, ForeverEndeavor. ; .; *sends hugs*
hello @foreverendeavor !! i'm sorry to say someone bought the egg for full price, but good luck finding another seller!
hello @foreverendeavor !! i'm sorry to say someone bought the egg for full price, but good luck finding another seller!
❤ peachpattch.com ❤

@spiffy
no prob :D thanks for letting me know~
@spiffy
no prob :D thanks for letting me know~
help me collect familiars! | wishlist
festival shop | adoptable shop
free cauldron!
474.gif