Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | [Resolved, I think?]
Is it normal for the Colosseum to not be working most of the time, or is this a problem with my computer?

I'm a little new, and I have yet to actually get through an entire battle without the connection failing. I've set my firewall to not block anything from this site, and my connection is reasonably strong, so I'm a little confused. If this is the server being too busy, is there a time when it is most likely to work?
Is it normal for the Colosseum to not be working most of the time, or is this a problem with my computer?

I'm a little new, and I have yet to actually get through an entire battle without the connection failing. I've set my firewall to not block anything from this site, and my connection is reasonably strong, so I'm a little confused. If this is the server being too busy, is there a time when it is most likely to work?
@followspot4: Have you tried pressing the little arrow next to you username and going to "Account Settings" and changing the sockets? That might work. Tell me if it doesn't, you can also use a serfdom coliseum link.
@followspot4: Have you tried pressing the little arrow next to you username and going to "Account Settings" and changing the sockets? That might work. Tell me if it doesn't, you can also use a serfdom coliseum link.
This is a very common problem, they even made a sticky about it.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/help/1362925
This is a very common problem, they even made a sticky about it.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/help/1362925
i4qoruH.png
@followspot4

This just happened to me this morning after I updated my security. TrendMicro's latest update caused the coli to lose connection every 90 seconds or so. Even adding FR to the list of trusted sites didn't work.

However, adding the TrendMicro toolbar to my browser (Chrome) did work and I'm no longer getting logged out. Fortunately the toolbar in Chrome just shows up as an icon in the normal window and not a space-hogging toolbar.
@followspot4

This just happened to me this morning after I updated my security. TrendMicro's latest update caused the coli to lose connection every 90 seconds or so. Even adding FR to the list of trusted sites didn't work.

However, adding the TrendMicro toolbar to my browser (Chrome) did work and I'm no longer getting logged out. Fortunately the toolbar in Chrome just shows up as an icon in the normal window and not a space-hogging toolbar.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Thanks, guys!

@Nightwind I use avast, so this probably isn't the case, but thanks.

@Pokemon and @Bailmint I'm about to check these things out. Thank you so much!
Thanks, guys!

@Nightwind I use avast, so this probably isn't the case, but thanks.

@Pokemon and @Bailmint I'm about to check these things out. Thank you so much!
I changed the sockets, and now everything is working? I'm going to assume this is fixed. Er. Yeah. Thanks, guys!
I changed the sockets, and now everything is working? I'm going to assume this is fixed. Er. Yeah. Thanks, guys!