Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newbie raffle CLOSED
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@ketsueki44 i hope your real life is working out ok. thank you for doing this for all these people!
@ketsueki44 i hope your real life is working out ok. thank you for doing this for all these people!
tumblr_njudyjLtvJ1tfzajgo4_r1_500.png
@Ketsueki44
No thank YOU for holding the raffle! It's been very very exciting :)
@Ketsueki44
No thank YOU for holding the raffle! It's been very very exciting :)
@Ketsueki44
It is defiantly okay! I can only imagine that a raffle at this magnitude would be hard, and real life comes first always!

Also the drawing of three random people is super cool. Good luck to everyone.
@Ketsueki44
It is defiantly okay! I can only imagine that a raffle at this magnitude would be hard, and real life comes first always!

Also the drawing of three random people is super cool. Good luck to everyone.
@ketsueki44
Thank you for the raffle ♥ and YOUR kind words *hug*
@ketsueki44
Thank you for the raffle ♥ and YOUR kind words *hug*
water_3.png she/her
00:00 - 14:00 FR time
Joined FR 5 years ago

Accent Shopbaronstar.png
@ketsueki44
Thank you for holding the raffle, it was a good one and was very kind~
@ketsueki44
Thank you for holding the raffle, it was a good one and was very kind~

wingull_right_by_phantom_jade-d9524do.pngFR+8wingull_left_by_phantom_jade-d9524dk.png
Birb obsessed
@ketsueki44

thank you for being so kind and doing a raffle like this for us!!! ^_^ Thank you so much!!
@ketsueki44

thank you for being so kind and doing a raffle like this for us!!! ^_^ Thank you so much!!
@ketsueki44

Thank YOU!!!! ^_^
@ketsueki44

Thank YOU!!!! ^_^
@ketsueki44

Thank you so very much for doing something so nice like this for us!!
@ketsueki44

Thank you so very much for doing something so nice like this for us!!
@ketsueki44
You are amazing for holding this raffle! Thank you! :D
@ketsueki44
You are amazing for holding this raffle! Thank you! :D
Thank you everyone, for your kind words and your participation! I'm having a tough time with my laptop and internet today, and Flickerwing has limited access so CRs are slow, but we're working on getting all the prizes distributed. (Totally spaced that this weekend was...well, this weekend. Real life is crazy, and neither of us will have access to our main computer for a few days. Hopefully laptop and mobile want to work... I'll also only be able to get on periodically until Monday at best, but I promise I haven't forgotten..)

And for the surprise pulling!!
The three bonus winners are: @Atlasia, @ActualKili and @Krank10030 You will receive a message with the surprise gift shortly! :) Thank you!!!
Thank you everyone, for your kind words and your participation! I'm having a tough time with my laptop and internet today, and Flickerwing has limited access so CRs are slow, but we're working on getting all the prizes distributed. (Totally spaced that this weekend was...well, this weekend. Real life is crazy, and neither of us will have access to our main computer for a few days. Hopefully laptop and mobile want to work... I'll also only be able to get on periodically until Monday at best, but I promise I haven't forgotten..)

And for the surprise pulling!!
The three bonus winners are: @Atlasia, @ActualKili and @Krank10030 You will receive a message with the surprise gift shortly! :) Thank you!!!
Wishlist can be found here https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70118656
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23