Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Skin's Don't show on AH sales or Hoard
So, I was trying to put some of my skins up on the Auction House today, and when I went to set up their sales, they didn't show up in the box you choose your items out of. Then when I went to check to see if I just hadn't moved them back to my hoard, they didn't show up at all. Course I reloaded the page, and they showed back up, but still wouldn't show up on the AH sales page.
So, I was trying to put some of my skins up on the Auction House today, and when I went to set up their sales, they didn't show up in the box you choose your items out of. Then when I went to check to see if I just hadn't moved them back to my hoard, they didn't show up at all. Course I reloaded the page, and they showed back up, but still wouldn't show up on the AH sales page.
tumblr_inline_nc6dja0nO51scrvs1.gif
@Loraya

If you listed them recently on the AH, they probably expired and are sitting in AH limbo. This is an intended feature to reduce server load by holding onto expired items and dragons for up to a couple hours before returning them in large batches. Give it time.
@Loraya

If you listed them recently on the AH, they probably expired and are sitting in AH limbo. This is an intended feature to reduce server load by holding onto expired items and dragons for up to a couple hours before returning them in large batches. Give it time.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@ACWN

I haven't put any of them up for sale. They are all new ones I've gotten in the past couple of days and hadn't done that yet. So it can't be that they are sitting in AH limbo. But I didn't know that, thanks for the info for future reference.
@ACWN

I haven't put any of them up for sale. They are all new ones I've gotten in the past couple of days and hadn't done that yet. So it can't be that they are sitting in AH limbo. But I didn't know that, thanks for the info for future reference.
@Loraya

Have you checked your vault?
@Loraya

Have you checked your vault?
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@ACWN

I mentioned that I had looked to see if I hadn't moved them back to my hoard. I had moved them from my vault to my hoard. But I did find that my google chrome needed an update. I updated it and it seems to be working now. I'm assuming, and hoping that it was my own updating issue that was making things not show up. If things continue to go missing, I'll post again.
@ACWN

I mentioned that I had looked to see if I hadn't moved them back to my hoard. I had moved them from my vault to my hoard. But I did find that my google chrome needed an update. I updated it and it seems to be working now. I'm assuming, and hoping that it was my own updating issue that was making things not show up. If things continue to go missing, I'll post again.
@Loraya

Ah, sorry. I'd reread your post but its early and my brain isn't running on all cylinders.

It could've been a display issue caused by the old version.
@Loraya

Ah, sorry. I'd reread your post but its early and my brain isn't running on all cylinders.

It could've been a display issue caused by the old version.
GnWIkP6.gif
@ACWN

-Nods- That's what I was thinking. Thanks for helping as much as you could. It's nice to have people willing to drop a few sentences helping out if they can. I really appreciate it.
@ACWN

-Nods- That's what I was thinking. Thanks for helping as much as you could. It's nice to have people willing to drop a few sentences helping out if they can. I really appreciate it.
@ACWN, you explained my issue of my missing egg! I will delete my other post and wait a while. Thanks!

@ACWN, you explained my issue of my missing egg! I will delete my other post and wait a while. Thanks!