Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Leavin' FR! Pay What You Want Run
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 184 185
Could I have a Nature Sprite, if you still have one? I'll pay 100 gems, and 25k treasure! (I'm sorry, I know that's not much! I don't have much of either right now though. I'm sorry! ;-;)

Edit: I forgot to ping, I'm sorry! @Rattlecat
Could I have a Nature Sprite, if you still have one? I'll pay 100 gems, and 25k treasure! (I'm sorry, I know that's not much! I don't have much of either right now though. I'm sorry! ;-;)

Edit: I forgot to ping, I'm sorry! @Rattlecat
OiKJADQ.png
@Sildrael

2nd to the RP side of FR :0

Also, wise words for the fanger. Gonna wait for some dream apperal *_* ormaybelgithspritewhoknowswhatsgonnahappen
@Sildrael

2nd to the RP side of FR :0

Also, wise words for the fanger. Gonna wait for some dream apperal *_* ormaybelgithspritewhoknowswhatsgonnahappen
qbbpGpD.gifPgBcSYM.png tZeOGol.png ytoReia.pngfa0lcIr.gif
@Rattlecat
May I have a sprite for 80kt? During NotN I was a wee idiot on the game who knew nothing and couldn't coli. So when the nocs came, I literally sold EVERYTHING in my hoard, including my water sprite. By now I regret it sooo much. I mean, who wouldn't regret selling their sprite for 2600t?
@Rattlecat
May I have a sprite for 80kt? During NotN I was a wee idiot on the game who knew nothing and couldn't coli. So when the nocs came, I literally sold EVERYTHING in my hoard, including my water sprite. By now I regret it sooo much. I mean, who wouldn't regret selling their sprite for 2600t?
by-knighterrant.png
It's times like this that i realize how cool it would be if you could just click to add items to a page xD
It's times like this that i realize how cool it would be if you could just click to add items to a page xD
Pellumis_Gifting_Tree.png
come, bare your dreams to the wishtide...
@Rattlecat

400 gems for the ice sprite? *0*
@Rattlecat

400 gems for the ice sprite? *0*
*internal screaming*

Yo all these sprites. I gotta be strong though
*internal screaming*

Yo all these sprites. I gotta be strong though
qbbpGpD.gifPgBcSYM.png tZeOGol.png ytoReia.pngfa0lcIr.gif
@elroking we can be strong together xD
@elroking we can be strong together xD

lome with an L :D
buying art!
@Elroking
Can I come to the party if I bring cotton candy?
@Elroking
Can I come to the party if I bring cotton candy?
"Sometimes before it gets better the darkness gets bigger, the person you take a bullet for is behind the trigger."
- Fall Out Boy
@elroking

we're in this together *screams internally*
@elroking

we're in this together *screams internally*
Pellumis_Gifting_Tree.png
come, bare your dreams to the wishtide...
@Anchoram Sweet Windsinger, thats awful xD So sorry to hear that ! The things we do when we're newbies
@Anchoram Sweet Windsinger, thats awful xD So sorry to hear that ! The things we do when we're newbies
HI5lm08.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 184 185