Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Gathering Reference Guide
@Azophel I found a Manticore digging in Shadow at level 25
@Azophel I found a Manticore digging in Shadow at level 25
@Azophel Just to let you know, I found out the Dappled Dunhoof is still available in the Earth region! I got one yesterday (forgot to take a screenshot, but you can see it's in my Bestiary now) at level 25 hunting.
@Azophel Just to let you know, I found out the Dappled Dunhoof is still available in the Earth region! I got one yesterday (forgot to take a screenshot, but you can see it's in my Bestiary now) at level 25 hunting.
@Este Bookmarking this.

Thank you so much for this reference.
@Este Bookmarking this.

Thank you so much for this reference.
a n a r y t h
she/her | fr +0

wishlist
BPE822k.png ilTIVJV.png
@Azophel I don't know if it still needs confirmation but I just wanted to post that I finally found a [item=hippojay] at level 25 fishing!
@Azophel
I don't know if it still needs confirmation but I just wanted to post that I finally found a Hippojay at level 25 fishing!
tumblr_inline_p7gmrlYRiZ1rpglid_250.gif
I was able to get 2 Fallen Stars while fishing on lv 1. Just wanted to give a heads up
I was able to get 2 Fallen Stars while fishing on lv 1. Just wanted to give a heads up
Divination Station - My Tarot, Sigil, and Writing Shop
Stars in the Veil - Arcane Occult Discussion Thread
@Azophel

I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before, but you can find Diamond Rings in Water as well :)
@Azophel

I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before, but you can find Diamond Rings in Water as well :)
I just got a [item=Sour Green Apple] at level 13 despite being listed as 14. I think I might have gotten one of the apples at 12 as well, but I can't confirm that.
I just got a Sour Green Apple at level 13 despite being listed as 14. I think I might have gotten one of the apples at 12 as well, but I can't confirm that.
Suggstion to allow linking your hoard for others to view, please give suggestions, constructive criticism, and support! || Suggestion to allow searching AH [Skins] by item description
Trading thread
Wow, that's amazing! I got a Chimera in the nature territory while digging, and I was only level 13, if it can help...
Wow, that's amazing! I got a Chimera in the nature territory while digging, and I was only level 13, if it can help...
I write things!

tumblr_onudwaRFjt1s79fpho1_400.png
@Azophel
I got a Hydra Scorpion familiar Insect Catching from Lightning at level 3 or 4 (I don't remember exactly, but I am 15EXP into level 4, so it was either on Level 3 or on the turn that leveled me up to level 4 (does that still count as lvl 3?)).
@Azophel
I got a Hydra Scorpion familiar Insect Catching from Lightning at level 3 or 4 (I don't remember exactly, but I am 15EXP into level 4, so it was either on Level 3 or on the turn that leveled me up to level 4 (does that still count as lvl 3?)).
@Azophel, just picked yup a Tufted Leaf Beetle from the Nature Insect Catching Lv 25 [columns][item=Tufted Leaf Beetle][/columns]
@Azophel, just picked yup a Tufted Leaf Beetle from the Nature Insect Catching Lv 25
Tufted Leaf Beetle
ujsLf0j.gif