Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rp as your dragon (open to all)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(Hey, can I enter too?)
(Hey, can I enter too?)
@RiverSong @GoldenLeaf89 @Tanagwal @DestinyPath @Lipizzara @Ikilou
((@Kawaru Sure! Welcome~))

Cyan swiftly turned his head as he heard a faint growling sound from the trees where the pearlcatcher laid. Curious to see what was happening he inched a little closer when Rafikii suddenly leaped out into the clearing and bared his fangs. "Whats wrong?" Cyan said, as he tilted his head slightly, not comprehending the situation. He started at the pearlcatcher for a while when her heard a soft rumbling noise. "Oh, you must be hungry. Give me a second." he said, as he ran into the bushes. He soon came back with a few cindershrooms "I don't know if they are to you're liking, but this is all I could find. Here, have some!"
@RiverSong @GoldenLeaf89 @Tanagwal @DestinyPath @Lipizzara @Ikilou
((@Kawaru Sure! Welcome~))

Cyan swiftly turned his head as he heard a faint growling sound from the trees where the pearlcatcher laid. Curious to see what was happening he inched a little closer when Rafikii suddenly leaped out into the clearing and bared his fangs. "Whats wrong?" Cyan said, as he tilted his head slightly, not comprehending the situation. He started at the pearlcatcher for a while when her heard a soft rumbling noise. "Oh, you must be hungry. Give me a second." he said, as he ran into the bushes. He soon came back with a few cindershrooms "I don't know if they are to you're liking, but this is all I could find. Here, have some!"
OLB16Oa.png
Euriona jumped in suprise when Rafikii leaped out into the clearing. Quickly composing herself, she tilted her head, hearing leaves rustling.
Euriona jumped in suprise when Rafikii leaped out into the clearing. Quickly composing herself, she tilted her head, hearing leaves rustling.
I'm a time traveling, Dalek fighting magic user from Gallifrey.
Not really...but I wish I was.
"In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important." - The Eleventh Doctor
((Hey guys, could I join in?? :-D))
((Hey guys, could I join in?? :-D))
((@starrypond sure - welcome! :) ))

Ava glanced around the clearing, growing uncomfortable with the number of strange dragons that were showing up. This was hardly the secluded place she had thought it would be. She clutched her satchel tightly in her front claws, trying to calculate the best escape route, just in case. Still, she wouldn't leave just yet - she wanted to see what these other dragons were up to. They couldn't have all just come here by chance, she reasoned. There had to be something more going on. So she stayed put, watching in uneasy silence.
((@starrypond sure - welcome! :) ))

Ava glanced around the clearing, growing uncomfortable with the number of strange dragons that were showing up. This was hardly the secluded place she had thought it would be. She clutched her satchel tightly in her front claws, trying to calculate the best escape route, just in case. Still, she wouldn't leave just yet - she wanted to see what these other dragons were up to. They couldn't have all just come here by chance, she reasoned. There had to be something more going on. So she stayed put, watching in uneasy silence.
(( @RiverSong Cool beans! :D I will use Vulx.)) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/132093/13209220_350.png[/img] Resting beneath a tree, Vulx stretches his limbs to lay more comfortably. With his head partly hidden by the grass, he looks upwards, fixating on the crowd of dragons before him. He flicks his tongue out a few times to taste the atmosphere. A nonchalant air was about him. [i]'Non-threatening is always good.'[/i] he thinks, rolling onto his side.
(( @RiverSong Cool beans! :D I will use Vulx.))

13209220_350.png

Resting beneath a tree, Vulx stretches his limbs to lay more comfortably. With his head partly hidden by the grass, he looks upwards, fixating on the crowd of dragons before him. He flicks his tongue out a few times to taste the atmosphere. A nonchalant air was about him.

'Non-threatening is always good.' he thinks, rolling onto his side.
Hey guys can I join? Even though I'm new at rp.
Hey guys can I join? Even though I'm new at rp.
(was wondering if I could join as well c: i'm not really new to rp but i'm certainly new to rp on flight rising haha
if i may join, i'll probably be using callisto)
(was wondering if I could join as well c: i'm not really new to rp but i'm certainly new to rp on flight rising haha
if i may join, i'll probably be using callisto)
((@Joshdaawsome @madrilenial I'm not sure where the person who created this thread is (they don't seem to have posted anything since we started...) but I'd say it's still open for everyone. :) And if your dragons (or anyone's, really) need someone to interact with, I have no idea what Ava's even doing right now. So she's free to talk to anybody who shows up.))
((@Joshdaawsome @madrilenial I'm not sure where the person who created this thread is (they don't seem to have posted anything since we started...) but I'd say it's still open for everyone. :) And if your dragons (or anyone's, really) need someone to interact with, I have no idea what Ava's even doing right now. So she's free to talk to anybody who shows up.))
(@[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=26211]RiverSong[/url] okay, cool! i'll get started then c:) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12622265] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/126223/12622265_350.png[/img] [/url] Callisto lays up high in the branches of one of the tall, thin evergreens. She gazes lazily down at the party on the dark ground beneath her, though she is on high alert. Not that she is afraid, she hardly finds herself afraid in the presence of other dragons, because she never goes near dragons she knows could beat her in a fight. These dragons come out of nowhere, and there are many of them, yet she isn't afraid. Callisto rests her head on her grey-green front feet, her wide cream-white wings draping over the thin branch she is perched on. She flicks her tail back and forth, watching the dragons with interest. She vaguely recognizes a few from the Viridian Labyrinth, though she hardly spends her time there. Callisto has always loved traveling the world and visiting the lands of other flights, though she isn't always particularly welcomed. She can feel a vague air of hostility among the dragons below. No doubt they are all unfamiliar with each other. She smiles to herself, her body relaxing. She'll just see if they notice her or not, and if so, she'll just have to join the fun.
(@RiverSong okay, cool! i'll get started then c:)

12622265_350.png

Callisto lays up high in the branches of one of the tall, thin evergreens. She gazes lazily down at the party on the dark ground beneath her, though she is on high alert. Not that she is afraid, she hardly finds herself afraid in the presence of other dragons, because she never goes near dragons she knows could beat her in a fight. These dragons come out of nowhere, and there are many of them, yet she isn't afraid.

Callisto rests her head on her grey-green front feet, her wide cream-white wings draping over the thin branch she is perched on. She flicks her tail back and forth, watching the dragons with interest. She vaguely recognizes a few from the Viridian Labyrinth, though she hardly spends her time there. Callisto has always loved traveling the world and visiting the lands of other flights, though she isn't always particularly welcomed.

She can feel a vague air of hostility among the dragons below. No doubt they are all unfamiliar with each other. She smiles to herself, her body relaxing. She'll just see if they notice her or not, and if so, she'll just have to join the fun.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7