Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can't enter the Coliseum
I've never been able to gain access on my laptop and only once have I been able to on my phone. All I see is the logo bouncing up and down and the full black loading bar.
I've never been able to gain access on my laptop and only once have I been able to on my phone. All I see is the logo bouncing up and down and the full black loading bar.
@Faolan

What browser are you using and have you tried another?
@Faolan

What browser are you using and have you tried another?
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@acwn I use Chrome and the only other I can use is FF but it freezes up all the time
@acwn I use Chrome and the only other I can use is FF but it freezes up all the time
@Faolan

Have you tried playing in safemode?
@Faolan

Have you tried playing in safemode?
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@acwn I can't access the internet in safmode
@acwn I can't access the internet in safmode
@Faolan

I meant the coli. But that also answers my question.

When you go to the coli, add this:

&safemode=1

to the end of the URL and see if that helps.
@Faolan

I meant the coli. But that also answers my question.

When you go to the coli, add this:

&safemode=1

to the end of the URL and see if that helps.
GnWIkP6.gif
I have had this same issue, and entering in safe mode fixes it for me.
I have had this same issue, and entering in safe mode fixes it for me.
Hello, @Faolan! I'm going to close this thread since we have a central thread for reporting issues with the games loading. If the safemode version of the Coliseum does not work for you, feel free to post a report there. But please include more specific information such as the browser you use (and others you've tried), the type of device you're using, etc.

Thank you!
Hello, @Faolan! I'm going to close this thread since we have a central thread for reporting issues with the games loading. If the safemode version of the Coliseum does not work for you, feel free to post a report there. But please include more specific information such as the browser you use (and others you've tried), the type of device you're using, etc.

Thank you!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png