Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | My Gen 1 Sales (11-12k)
1 2 3 4
@electricsheap, @yachi
125k for the Denim/Lemon/Denim Fae please!
@electricsheap, @yachi
125k for the Denim/Lemon/Denim Fae please!
MjxA1tU.png
@Naralex

You can have the Fae!! Realized I didn't have the funds!!
@Naralex

You can have the Fae!! Realized I didn't have the funds!!
@Ambiance, @Naralex, @Yachi

Oh my...! Things happen here when I'm sleeping. ^^ Bids noted! Highest bid for the Denim/Lemon/Denim Fae is currently 125,000 treasure.

As for the other sales/auctions, the Crimson/Steel/Crimson Mirror has been sold. (Congratulations and thanks, @Osayio! ^^ I'm also surprised that the interest wasn't higher, but I'm happy for you. (Crossroads has been set up.))

I've moved the Orange/Lemon/Storm Nocturne from the auctions to the sales, and I've also set up actual Auction House sales for all the sales dragons, since it seems that the prices aren't super cheap (seeing that everyone hasn't thrown themselves all over the dragons, haha! ^^).

So, if you're interested in any of the sale dragons, just go ahead and buy them. :D And if you're interested but want to negotiate on the price, just let me know and we'll work something out.

Thanks for all the interest shown, guys! <3
@Ambiance, @Naralex, @Yachi

Oh my...! Things happen here when I'm sleeping. ^^ Bids noted! Highest bid for the Denim/Lemon/Denim Fae is currently 125,000 treasure.

As for the other sales/auctions, the Crimson/Steel/Crimson Mirror has been sold. (Congratulations and thanks, @Osayio! ^^ I'm also surprised that the interest wasn't higher, but I'm happy for you. (Crossroads has been set up.))

I've moved the Orange/Lemon/Storm Nocturne from the auctions to the sales, and I've also set up actual Auction House sales for all the sales dragons, since it seems that the prices aren't super cheap (seeing that everyone hasn't thrown themselves all over the dragons, haha! ^^).

So, if you're interested in any of the sale dragons, just go ahead and buy them. :D And if you're interested but want to negotiate on the price, just let me know and we'll work something out.

Thanks for all the interest shown, guys! <3
-
-
@Ambiance, @Naralex

Since there hasn't been any bidding in a while, I believe I'll be ending the auction in a bit, I think. ^^ I'll set up a Crossroads once it's done. Thanks again for your interest! <3
@Ambiance, @Naralex

Since there hasn't been any bidding in a while, I believe I'll be ending the auction in a bit, I think. ^^ I'll set up a Crossroads once it's done. Thanks again for your interest! <3
The Denim/Lemon/Denim Fae auction has ended. Thanks for your interest, everyone! ^^
The Denim/Lemon/Denim Fae auction has ended. Thanks for your interest, everyone! ^^
A couple of extra dragons added. I got carried away in the Auction House again... ^^
A couple of extra dragons added. I got carried away in the Auction House again... ^^
-
-
1 2 3 4