Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shadow Tree Art Shoppe (slots open)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Nauru That looks like good! Do you have a preference of which style you would like the drawing done in?
@Nauru That looks like good! Do you have a preference of which style you would like the drawing done in?
r6jwvpb.jpg
@FreedomTurtle
Not realy, draw as you feel like C:
@FreedomTurtle
Not realy, draw as you feel like C:
1_by_cas_a_fras-d9c9yge.png2_by_cas_a_fras-d9c9yg4.png3_by_cas_a_fras-d9c9yfv.png
@FreedomTurtle

I'd like to get a commission of my world of warcraft character!

Username: Stormandozone
Type: Traditional
Style: Refined fullbody
Which dragon(s): an OC of mine by the name of Elleynah!
Any extra options: If you're still open for these, I'd like a full body in the style of those traditional art gijinkas on your sample page!
The character references are here http://imgur.com/a/PHAl5
Her name is Elleynah (goes by Elley) and she's an young elf healer. She has curly orange hair, a smattering of freckles over her nose and cheeks, and she's excitable but nervous.
@FreedomTurtle

I'd like to get a commission of my world of warcraft character!

Username: Stormandozone
Type: Traditional
Style: Refined fullbody
Which dragon(s): an OC of mine by the name of Elleynah!
Any extra options: If you're still open for these, I'd like a full body in the style of those traditional art gijinkas on your sample page!
The character references are here http://imgur.com/a/PHAl5
Her name is Elleynah (goes by Elley) and she's an young elf healer. She has curly orange hair, a smattering of freckles over her nose and cheeks, and she's excitable but nervous.
@FreedomTurtle I'd like to commission you for two pieces if you still have slots!

Username: WolfyGhostt
Type: digital
Style: Webcomic full color shading
Which dragon(s): My character Shinigami he is based off this dragon
Personality/ies: He's Calm, Devoted, Respectful, Loyal & Honest
Any extra options: His wings can be optional if you feel up for drawing them or not! Same goes with the spirity fish!

Which dragon(s): My character Berry he is based off this dragon
Personality/ies: He's Sly, Mysterious & Protective
Any extra options: Again Wings can be optional on your part! He doesn't have a bio yet but it's going to be him an his son left in the clan so maybe if he could have a joyful smile?

@FreedomTurtle I'd like to commission you for two pieces if you still have slots!

Which dragon(s): My character Shinigami he is based off this dragon
Personality/ies: He's Calm, Devoted, Respectful, Loyal & Honest
Any extra options: His wings can be optional if you feel up for drawing them or not! Same goes with the spirity fish!

Which dragon(s): My character Berry he is based off this dragon
Personality/ies: He's Sly, Mysterious & Protective
Any extra options: Again Wings can be optional on your part! He doesn't have a bio yet but it's going to be him an his son left in the clan so maybe if he could have a joyful smile?

HzGpUHb.png
@Stormandozone Looks good, you get a slot!

@WolfyGhostt Would you like those two in the same picture, or each in a separate?
@Stormandozone Looks good, you get a slot!

@WolfyGhostt Would you like those two in the same picture, or each in a separate?
r6jwvpb.jpg
@FreedomTurtle Each in a separate please ^.^ Sorry, I should have said that!
@FreedomTurtle Each in a separate please ^.^ Sorry, I should have said that!
HzGpUHb.png
@WolfyGhostt No problem! ^_^ Just wanted to make sure
@WolfyGhostt No problem! ^_^ Just wanted to make sure
r6jwvpb.jpg
@NatsunoKoide, @swanpukin, @Nauru, @Stormandozone, @WolfyGhostt

Quick update - I am still here! I'm so, so sorry I haven't been able to get your drawings to you as quickly as I would have liked to, I promise I haven't forgotten about you all but this last bit of time has been extremely hectic for me. I have some time over the next few days, so I hope to get your drawings done as soon as I can.
@NatsunoKoide, @swanpukin, @Nauru, @Stormandozone, @WolfyGhostt

Quick update - I am still here! I'm so, so sorry I haven't been able to get your drawings to you as quickly as I would have liked to, I promise I haven't forgotten about you all but this last bit of time has been extremely hectic for me. I have some time over the next few days, so I hope to get your drawings done as soon as I can.
r6jwvpb.jpg
@FreedomTurtle Thank you for the update! Please take your time ^_^ I hope everything is going good for you!
@FreedomTurtle Thank you for the update! Please take your time ^_^ I hope everything is going good for you!
HzGpUHb.png
@FreedomTurtle No worries! I understand where you're coming from. As long as you're not stressing out over commissions, that's what matters. I hope things quieten down for you soon! <3
@FreedomTurtle No worries! I understand where you're coming from. As long as you're not stressing out over commissions, that's what matters. I hope things quieten down for you soon! <3
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12