Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [GG] Art Contest CLOSED (WINNERS)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21
Glorious Greenskeeper! (get up!)
Glorious Greenskeeper! (get up!)
@Sivi

For traditional entries are we allowed to do multiple close ups of our pieces?
@Sivi

For traditional entries are we allowed to do multiple close ups of our pieces?
sp1_by_tinygryphon-d9garlx.gif
La La La La

La
La La La
La La
La La
La La
La La La La

La
La La La
La La
La La
La La
tumblr_inline_mwud3klqhJ1r9ywrd.png
@Poeziru

Yes that's fine, though in that case please choose one for a thumbnail and link to a post with all the shots - that sound okay?
@Poeziru

Yes that's fine, though in that case please choose one for a thumbnail and link to a post with all the shots - that sound okay?
@Sivi

I was planning to do that uVu I don't like messy entries as well. Ahh that's a great help to me though. Good good!
@Sivi

I was planning to do that uVu I don't like messy entries as well. Ahh that's a great help to me though. Good good!
sp1_by_tinygryphon-d9garlx.gif
La La La La

La
La La La
La La
La La
La La
La La La La

La
La La La
La La
La La
La La
tumblr_inline_mwud3klqhJ1r9ywrd.png
Pinging some artists from the nature art thread - remember you get 10 tickets to the IF raffle per entry too!

@Havendre @Ravenhill @Cherushii78 @Miyuzaki @Tsumego @Boa @Tethry @NavanaThePheonix @Eofen @Drakenhart @remotecitadel @Kaytara @Xeia @Shuufly @Applethief @Haryu @Nakira @peche @Gruul @Rivkah @Auxotroph @OverlordPotato @macchabee @soots @GNU @Arelyn @Tsukahime @Anarron @LtMad6 @merecily @Kikilin @Kitirine @Ullish @dyzzii @umberink @BunnyKei @Gerce
Pinging some artists from the nature art thread - remember you get 10 tickets to the IF raffle per entry too!

@Havendre @Ravenhill @Cherushii78 @Miyuzaki @Tsumego @Boa @Tethry @NavanaThePheonix @Eofen @Drakenhart @remotecitadel @Kaytara @Xeia @Shuufly @Applethief @Haryu @Nakira @peche @Gruul @Rivkah @Auxotroph @OverlordPotato @macchabee @soots @GNU @Arelyn @Tsukahime @Anarron @LtMad6 @merecily @Kikilin @Kitirine @Ullish @dyzzii @umberink @BunnyKei @Gerce
@Sivi Thank you for pinging me! I would have missed it otherwise as I've been so busy :<
Gonna work on my entry tonight! I'm excited.
@Sivi Thank you for pinging me! I would have missed it otherwise as I've been so busy :<
Gonna work on my entry tonight! I'm excited.
@Sivi Thank you for the ping! I wish I had time to enter, but I don't. I unfortunately have a 12 page critical theory paper to finish so I can get a gosh dang bonafide art degree! Believe me, I would much rather be making dragon art than this paper. :P

Good luck to everyone who's entered already!
@Sivi Thank you for the ping! I wish I had time to enter, but I don't. I unfortunately have a 12 page critical theory paper to finish so I can get a gosh dang bonafide art degree! Believe me, I would much rather be making dragon art than this paper. :P

Good luck to everyone who's entered already!
AX90dpD.png9186967.png11576933.pngaCriKJE.png11978914.png
76moGXb.png[/center]
@peche Ohhh how exciting that you're so close! I wish you the best with your paper!
@peche Ohhh how exciting that you're so close! I wish you the best with your paper!
@Sivi

Free bump! I may have time to enter depending on if I can finish my own commissions :)
@Sivi

Free bump! I may have time to enter depending on if I can finish my own commissions :)
o5xt3.gif
Username was previously Xythus
@Sivi Thank you! After I saw this, I started doing a camo piece with a dragon of mine that looks like a plant. :3
@Sivi Thank you! After I saw this, I started doing a camo piece with a dragon of mine that looks like a plant. :3
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21