Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ^Inkstain^ Hatchery & Sales
1 2 3 4
@BallpointTattoos
may i be added to the pinglist for Candy Store? c:
@BallpointTattoos
may i be added to the pinglist for Candy Store? c:
help me collect familiars! | wishlist
festival shop | adoptable shop
free cauldron!
474.gif
Can I be on the pinglist for candy store?
Can I be on the pinglist for candy store?
JvUa9ma.png
lCK29fT.png
pTgxHuT.png
ekwgPuo.png nmmNy1H.png
@BallpointTattoos Hey there! Can you put me on the list for that mirror pair? Thanks lots!
@BallpointTattoos Hey there! Can you put me on the list for that mirror pair? Thanks lots!
dhay-->Alicio-->Charioteer

Please ping me! I don't subscribe to my posts.
@BallpointTattoos Ooh, could I get the Platinum/Silver/Pink Mirror?
@BallpointTattoos Ooh, could I get the Platinum/Silver/Pink Mirror?
0iyUjhh.gif
He/his. Hoards urchins, pocket watches, and FR headcanons.
@BallpointTattoos I'm going to have to pass on the Mirrors (if either of the females had been males I would have jumped on them, but I'm not a fan of the actual male), but I'd love to have that Denim/Splash/Teal Wildclaw boy.
@BallpointTattoos I'm going to have to pass on the Mirrors (if either of the females had been males I would have jumped on them, but I'm not a fan of the actual male), but I'd love to have that Denim/Splash/Teal Wildclaw boy.

@BallpointTattoos Thank you! If you don't mind I'm going to name him Stanky (for joke-lore reasons), but I know that that might not be ideal, so you have veto power. If you'd rather not have a "Stanky" in your offspring list, just say the word.
@BallpointTattoos Thank you! If you don't mind I'm going to name him Stanky (for joke-lore reasons), but I know that that might not be ideal, so you have veto power. If you'd rather not have a "Stanky" in your offspring list, just say the word.

@BallpointTattoos Well, I have this guy named LordOfTrash, and he's pretty damn ugly. A few days ago I randomly decided he needed a beautiful boyfriend...named Stanky. I was thinking about an Imperial, but I saw that Wildclaw and had to have him.

The joke is that you have Trashy, the lord of trash, and when you hear "Stanky" you think it's another ugly garbage can... and then he's gorgeous.
@BallpointTattoos Well, I have this guy named LordOfTrash, and he's pretty damn ugly. A few days ago I randomly decided he needed a beautiful boyfriend...named Stanky. I was thinking about an Imperial, but I saw that Wildclaw and had to have him.

The joke is that you have Trashy, the lord of trash, and when you hear "Stanky" you think it's another ugly garbage can... and then he's gorgeous.

@BallpointTattoos is the Maize/Maize/Rose male still up for grabs?
@BallpointTattoos is the Maize/Maize/Rose male still up for grabs?
tumblr_n79qifkfMk1royuq2o1_500.gif
@BallpointTattoos Thanks for the ping, but I'm going to have to pass. Could you take me off the list? I'm not as fond of pink as I once was. Thanks!
@BallpointTattoos Thanks for the ping, but I'm going to have to pass. Could you take me off the list? I'm not as fond of pink as I once was. Thanks!

@BallpointTattoos Thanks for the ping, but I'm going to have to pass. Could you take me off the list? I'm trying to build up my treasure, so no buying dragons for me!
@BallpointTattoos Thanks for the ping, but I'm going to have to pass. Could you take me off the list? I'm trying to build up my treasure, so no buying dragons for me!
1 2 3 4