Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | unnecessarily gendered pokemon
1 2 3
I have found that the slightest investigation into Pokemon logic always leads to despair really quickly.
I have found that the slightest investigation into Pokemon logic always leads to despair really quickly.
Lost Lute pgE81Sv.png Aerborne Ambassador
Reminds me of the fourth panel of [url=http://www.rarecandytreatment.com/comics/1121045/slaves-to-a-lifestyle/]this comic[/url] [img]http://www.smackjeeves.com/images/uploaded/comics/4/7/475134b0bXNHF.png[/img]
Reminds me of the fourth panel of this comic

475134b0bXNHF.png
tumblr_norvnxg6cx1tzsbdvo2_r2_100.pnghey kid. wanna buy an art
No one knows why Pokemon have sexes.

No one has genitals in the Pokemon world. Why else are there no bathrooms?
No one knows why Pokemon have sexes.

No one has genitals in the Pokemon world. Why else are there no bathrooms?
My writing project.
@Pheonyx Hipster blogger Spiritomb confirmed as an SJG (Social Justice Ghost)
@Pheonyx Hipster blogger Spiritomb confirmed as an SJG (Social Justice Ghost)
1562ca122aceba74f63dd23c98a100c9ca09d249.gif
I don't think of it as gender; it's sex. That's all. It's for breeding purposes really.
I don't think of it as gender; it's sex. That's all. It's for breeding purposes really.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
Meh, probably for breeding purposes...XD Then again there's inconsistency considering there are genderless Pokemon like Magneton or whatever....Ehhhhh, Pokemon logic!
Meh, probably for breeding purposes...XD Then again there's inconsistency considering there are genderless Pokemon like Magneton or whatever....Ehhhhh, Pokemon logic!
Auctioning my Sunchaser Jewelry!
It's Pokemon logic, I mean you can feed a rock cupcakes and pet it until it loves you. Pokemon genders really aren't of much concern to me other than DANG IT COMBEE I NEED A GIRL NOT A BOY.
It's Pokemon logic, I mean you can feed a rock cupcakes and pet it until it loves you. Pokemon genders really aren't of much concern to me other than DANG IT COMBEE I NEED A GIRL NOT A BOY.
I'm willing to adopt or rehome any unwanted dragons, just send me a message!
it's all for breeding purposes. it's part of the game's mechanics.
you're reading too much into it, i think.
it's all for breeding purposes. it's part of the game's mechanics.
you're reading too much into it, i think.
Tarnished Cerdae Necklace she/they
fr+1
Eh, compared to some stuff in Pokemon, this is small potatoes. For example, why are the two most humanoid Pokemon in the game, Gardevoir and Gallade, in the Amorphous egg group with Rotom and Gastrodon when even Toxicroak and Volbeat are in the Human-Like group? THAT MAKES NO SENSE. [img]https://i.imgur.com/aaw7R1W.jpg[/img]
Eh, compared to some stuff in Pokemon, this is small potatoes.

For example, why are the two most humanoid Pokemon in the game, Gardevoir and Gallade, in the Amorphous egg group with Rotom and Gastrodon when even Toxicroak and Volbeat are in the Human-Like group? THAT MAKES NO SENSE.

aaw7R1W.jpg
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
[quote name="kadathem" date=2015-05-23 21:51:13] @Kuhli idk the amount of unnecessarily gendered things especially in children's media is something to be concerned about..... [/quote] Can you name few? I can't think of any 'unnecessarily gendered things' in children's media
kadathem wrote on 2015-05-23:
@Kuhli idk the amount of unnecessarily gendered things especially in children's media is something to be concerned about.....
Can you name few? I can't think of any 'unnecessarily gendered things' in children's media
Vke5kMI.pngHIMQ4.gif
1 2 3