Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | - Zoey's Accents - [NEW 2/13] LIMITED!
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 239 240
@Zilleniose

Hiya! May I please be placed on the ping lists for Stormsinger and Aurora Skyline? A-amazing. * 0 *
@Zilleniose

Hiya! May I please be placed on the ping lists for Stormsinger and Aurora Skyline? A-amazing. * 0 *
tumblr_nnvweiGZfo1u5jdu1o10_r1_100.png
@Zilleniose

Please ping me for the next run of gold nebulosa?
@Zilleniose

Please ping me for the next run of gold nebulosa?
hey i'd like a slot for Sapphire Nebulosa please! your work is absolutely incredible! i dont have quite enough for it but is it okay if i pay for it later on?
hey i'd like a slot for Sapphire Nebulosa please! your work is absolutely incredible! i dont have quite enough for it but is it okay if i pay for it later on?
@Peony
yes, that's perfect!

@sumurset
oh my gosh you're too kind ;o; what a sweet thing for you to say!! <333 thank you so much, it's people like you who really give artists joy ;w;
@Peony
yes, that's perfect!

@sumurset
oh my gosh you're too kind ;o; what a sweet thing for you to say!! <333 thank you so much, it's people like you who really give artists joy ;w;
@RoadkillSama
@EverestDrak
@Niharike

Gold Nebulosa is in, so I can hand them out as soon as you send payment!
@RoadkillSama
@EverestDrak
@Niharike

Gold Nebulosa is in, so I can hand them out as soon as you send payment!
@Zilleniose Actually I'm sorry but could I switch my slot to the sapphire nebulosa? I think that would work better on the dragon I had in mind. I'm sorry for the inconvenience!
@Zilleniose Actually I'm sorry but could I switch my slot to the sapphire nebulosa? I think that would work better on the dragon I had in mind. I'm sorry for the inconvenience!
@EverestDrak

No problem! :>
@EverestDrak

No problem! :>
@Zilleniose Thank you! Would that be the same price for a treasure slot?
@Zilleniose Thank you! Would that be the same price for a treasure slot?
@EverestDrak

Yes it would - and you can send payment whenever you're ready, I expect the accent to come in very soon!
@EverestDrak

Yes it would - and you can send payment whenever you're ready, I expect the accent to come in very soon!
@Zilleniose Okay, will do!
@Zilleniose Okay, will do!
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 239 240