Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]>FREE dergs for NEWBIES< ^.=.^
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 85 86
@Cocatrics Congrats! ^^ Well, it was a little difficult, but I hope I'll have a good grade. :)
@Cocatrics Congrats! ^^ Well, it was a little difficult, but I hope I'll have a good grade. :)
Here you go @Tribunal :)
Here you go @Tribunal :)
QLGPbP3.gif
@Ashmore may i adopt this one plz [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13380370] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/133804/13380370_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Ashmore
may i adopt this one plz

13380370_350.png
@soulhunter0310 Sure! ^^ PeacefulTyrant will send her for you. :) Have you read the rules under the dragon? :)
Also would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@PeacefulTyrant soulhunter0310 would like to adopt your Ice Iridescent/Rose Shimmer/Maroon Basic, Nocturne female! ^^

@jessyleite I almost forgot: would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^
@soulhunter0310 Sure! ^^ PeacefulTyrant will send her for you. :) Have you read the rules under the dragon? :)
Also would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@PeacefulTyrant soulhunter0310 would like to adopt your Ice Iridescent/Rose Shimmer/Maroon Basic, Nocturne female! ^^

@jessyleite I almost forgot: would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^
yes, yes plz

@Ashmore
yes, yes plz

@Ashmore
@soulhunter0310 All right! ^^
@soulhunter0310 All right! ^^
@CellieWolf @KraalofBhaga @Tribunal @Sentuivir @Vazchu @theravensheflys @bookwurm02 @IsaacVM @JayMoon @Malokia @glameow101 @soulhunter0310

Hi there! ^^ I've hatched a new nest and PeacefulTyrant donated new hatchlings as well! ^^
@CellieWolf @KraalofBhaga @Tribunal @Sentuivir @Vazchu @theravensheflys @bookwurm02 @IsaacVM @JayMoon @Malokia @glameow101 @soulhunter0310

Hi there! ^^ I've hatched a new nest and PeacefulTyrant donated new hatchlings as well! ^^
@Ashmore ...So... I can take another dragon or what?
@Ashmore ...So... I can take another dragon or what?
@Ashmore (@PeacefulTyrant ?) Hi could I take "Blood Iridescent/Blood Shimmer/Red Basic, Imperial female"? I'm aware of 50T price and wont exalt for sure, I'm planning to breed her with my white imperial as they both grow up (growing up to white/red mixes :3 ).
@Ashmore (@PeacefulTyrant ?) Hi could I take "Blood Iridescent/Blood Shimmer/Red Basic, Imperial female"? I'm aware of 50T price and wont exalt for sure, I'm planning to breed her with my white imperial as they both grow up (growing up to white/red mixes :3 ).
giRiYE5.png
@Ashmore
Oh, so may I perhaps ask for the lil Crimson Crystal/Red Freckle/Maize Underbelly Pearlcatcher male who I was very tempted to ask for the last time? :'3
@Ashmore
Oh, so may I perhaps ask for the lil Crimson Crystal/Red Freckle/Maize Underbelly Pearlcatcher male who I was very tempted to ask for the last time? :'3
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 85 86