Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]>FREE dergs for NEWBIES< ^.=.^
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 85 86
@ashmore

Could I please have the Navy Bar/Chocolate Daub/Slate Underbelly, Guardian female? I love those colors with her eyes!
@ashmore

Could I please have the Navy Bar/Chocolate Daub/Slate Underbelly, Guardian female? I love those colors with her eyes!
3BZfVqH.png
@bookwurm02 Of course! ^^ I'll send her to you right away! :)
@bookwurm02 Of course! ^^ I'll send her to you right away! :)
@Ashmore

Midnight Iridescent/Ivory Shimmer/Gold Smoke, Fae male
Donated by BlackSolar

BlackSolar makes way too beautiful dargons apparently c: I didn't even think I was a big Fae fan but he's pretty amazing.
@Ashmore

Midnight Iridescent/Ivory Shimmer/Gold Smoke, Fae male
Donated by BlackSolar

BlackSolar makes way too beautiful dargons apparently c: I didn't even think I was a big Fae fan but he's pretty amazing.
@Ashmore
hello, you're so kind making this, thank you so much.
Also, hmm, I would like to get a ping to show me the new dragons please
Is the Goldenrod Iridescent/Magenta Freckle/White Smoke, Pearlcatcher male avaliable?
I fell in love with him
but if he's not avaliable can I have Magenta Iridescent/Platinum Shimmer/White Underbelly, Nocturne male instead?
@Ashmore
hello, you're so kind making this, thank you so much.
Also, hmm, I would like to get a ping to show me the new dragons please
Is the Goldenrod Iridescent/Magenta Freckle/White Smoke, Pearlcatcher male avaliable?
I fell in love with him
but if he's not avaliable can I have Magenta Iridescent/Platinum Shimmer/White Underbelly, Nocturne male instead?
@ashmore do i need to send a cr to peacefultyrant? i haven't heard from them yet.
@ashmore do i need to send a cr to peacefultyrant? i haven't heard from them yet.
@Vazchu

She's sent :) Hope you like her, out of th two Skydancers I hatched, she was the more difficult one to let go.

@glameow101

Just sent him, so sorry about the wait. I've been home from school for the past week and a half because I've been sick and today was my first day back. So it's been kinda hectic here ^^ Also...is that a Pokemon username I see there? (Cat-like Dark type from Diamond and Pearl if I'm not mistaken)

Hope you both like your dragons and if you have any questions about anything then just ask me. Being one of the "Veteran Newbies" I know what it's like to be bumbling around without a clue of what to do. So just ask.
@Vazchu

She's sent :) Hope you like her, out of th two Skydancers I hatched, she was the more difficult one to let go.

@glameow101

Just sent him, so sorry about the wait. I've been home from school for the past week and a half because I've been sick and today was my first day back. So it's been kinda hectic here ^^ Also...is that a Pokemon username I see there? (Cat-like Dark type from Diamond and Pearl if I'm not mistaken)

Hope you both like your dragons and if you have any questions about anything then just ask me. Being one of the "Veteran Newbies" I know what it's like to be bumbling around without a clue of what to do. So just ask.
@PeacefulTyrant
I shall love her forever <3 :'3 She's such a pretty little lady. ^^, And I also promise that I shall take good care of her. :'3 I believe that I even have decided who her mate shall be, so hehe, I will let the two of them stay together, because they look so pretty alongside each other. :'3
@PeacefulTyrant
I shall love her forever <3 :'3 She's such a pretty little lady. ^^, And I also promise that I shall take good care of her. :'3 I believe that I even have decided who her mate shall be, so hehe, I will let the two of them stay together, because they look so pretty alongside each other. :'3
@Tribunal Yes, he's really lovely! ^^ He caught my eyes too! O_O I'll ping BlackSolar for you. :)

@jessyleite Yes, he's still avaliable! Cocatrics will send him for you. :)

@BlackSolar Tribunal would like to take your Midnight Iridescent/Ivory Shimmer/Gold Smoke, Fae male! ^^

@Cocatrics jessyleite would like to adopt your Goldenrod Iridescent/Magenta Freckle/White Smoke, Pearlcatcher male! :D
How was your exam? :)
@Tribunal Yes, he's really lovely! ^^ He caught my eyes too! O_O I'll ping BlackSolar for you. :)

@jessyleite Yes, he's still avaliable! Cocatrics will send him for you. :)

@BlackSolar Tribunal would like to take your Midnight Iridescent/Ivory Shimmer/Gold Smoke, Fae male! ^^

@Cocatrics jessyleite would like to adopt your Goldenrod Iridescent/Magenta Freckle/White Smoke, Pearlcatcher male! :D
How was your exam? :)
@Ashmore Sent to her!

And thank you kindly I passed the exam with honours)
@Ashmore Sent to her!

And thank you kindly I passed the exam with honours)
@Ashmore And how was your? I hope that it's all right)
@Ashmore And how was your? I hope that it's all right)
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 85 86