Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~ Ophelia Has No More Dergs To Give ~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@MissOphelia
I'm interested in the second one~
@MissOphelia
I'm interested in the second one~
2uequ68.jpg
@PPixelNinja216 oh huh that's weird.. I thought they fixed that problem a while ago :/ apperently they did not... I'll leave comments on everyone's clan profiles to be sure. Anyway, I take back what I said and I'll send the first hatchling over to you c: so now we wait for @CoyoteOrange @DragonPromise I used to walk with the dogs in my neightbourhood, and I didnt walk with just one dog, I walked with 3 or 4. There's this huge field and I always let them free on it and they were so happy and I was happy that they were happy. And then they always tussled and played, it makes me happy just to think about it c: There was this old brown lab named Oscar, oh god how I loved that dog and I'm sure he loved me too, anyway he always tried to run after the younger ones but he couldn't really run anymore so instead I threw tennis balls and twigs in the pond which he retrieved... His owner suddenly decided to move so I couldn't really say goodbye, which still bothers me. But it was fun, that's the last thing I said to that dog: 'it sure was fun, see you tomorrow.' [s]I walked with him in the weekend and I said that every saturday, on sunday I said 'see you next week'[/s] asdfhgjk that was supposed to be a happy story, sorry ; v ;; -------------------------------------- Anyway, Persephone and Hades' nest hatched and they look like they were spit out of hell O3O @RainbowBinder has first pick, @RicottaElmar is second [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13378982] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/133790/13378982_350.png[/img][/url] pink/tomato/chocolate (male) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13378983] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/133790/13378983_350.png[/img][/url] rose/gold/stone (male)
@PPixelNinja216 oh huh that's weird.. I thought they fixed that problem a while ago :/ apperently they did not... I'll leave comments on everyone's clan profiles to be sure.
Anyway, I take back what I said and I'll send the first hatchling over to you c:

so now we wait for @CoyoteOrange

@DragonPromise I used to walk with the dogs in my neightbourhood, and I didnt walk with just one dog, I walked with 3 or 4. There's this huge field and I always let them free on it and they were so happy and I was happy that they were happy. And then they always tussled and played, it makes me happy just to think about it c:
There was this old brown lab named Oscar, oh god how I loved that dog and I'm sure he loved me too, anyway he always tried to run after the younger ones but he couldn't really run anymore so instead I threw tennis balls and twigs in the pond which he retrieved... His owner suddenly decided to move so I couldn't really say goodbye, which still bothers me. But it was fun, that's the last thing I said to that dog: 'it sure was fun, see you tomorrow.' I walked with him in the weekend and I said that every saturday, on sunday I said 'see you next week'

asdfhgjk that was supposed to be a happy story, sorry ; v ;;

Anyway, Persephone and Hades' nest hatched and they look like they were spit out of hell O3O

@RainbowBinder has first pick, @RicottaElmar is second

13378982_350.png

pink/tomato/chocolate (male)

13378983_350.png

rose/gold/stone (male)
XWGx9rY.gif
@MissOphelia I honestly don't mind which one I get, both look beautiful :>
I guess you could call them... Beautiful little devils? Idk :P
@MissOphelia I honestly don't mind which one I get, both look beautiful :>
I guess you could call them... Beautiful little devils? Idk :P
F1hME7u.gif
@MissOphelia
I'm really sorry that I took so long, today's been super hectic.
Can I have the little boy please?

@MissOphelia
I'm really sorry that I took so long, today's been super hectic.
Can I have the little boy please?

@CoyoteOrange I had the lair space to keep em around so its okay [s]the only thing they did was eat my food[/s] I'll send him over in a minute~ that leaves the girl for @Kaiji, I'll send her your way @RicottaElmar They look ridiculous and I love them O3O --------------------------------- Moar hatchlings~ Erebor and Thror's nest hatched O3O @98Greener has first pick, @DragonPromise has second pick [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13409301] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/134094/13409301_350.png[/img][/url] shadow/platinum/ice (female) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13409302] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/134094/13409302_350.png[/img][/url] white/grey/ice
@CoyoteOrange I had the lair space to keep em around so its okay the only thing they did was eat my food I'll send him over in a minute~

that leaves the girl for @Kaiji, I'll send her your way

@RicottaElmar They look ridiculous and I love them O3O

Moar hatchlings~

Erebor and Thror's nest hatched O3O

@98Greener has first pick, @DragonPromise has second pick

13409301_350.png

shadow/platinum/ice (female)

13409302_350.png

white/grey/ice
XWGx9rY.gif
[quote name="MissOphelia" date=2015-05-23 05:17:15] @98Greener has first pick, @DragonPromise has second pick [/quote] I'm glad I don't have first pick -- because I don't think I could choose. They're both adorable, and I'll be happy with either one. Thank you!
MissOphelia wrote on 2015-05-23:

@98Greener has first pick, @DragonPromise has second pick

I'm glad I don't have first pick -- because I don't think I could choose. They're both adorable, and I'll be happy with either one. Thank you!
HEveOVO.png
[quote name="MissOphelia" date=2015-05-22 03:41:31] @DragonPromise I used to walk with the dogs in my neightbourhood, and I didnt walk with just one dog, I walked with 3 or 4. There's this huge field and I always let them free on it and they were so happy and I was happy that they were happy. And then they always tussled and played, it makes me happy just to think about it c: There was this old brown lab named Oscar, oh god how I loved that dog and I'm sure he loved me too, anyway he always tried to run after the younger ones but he couldn't really run anymore so instead I threw tennis balls and twigs in the pond which he retrieved... His owner suddenly decided to move so I couldn't really say goodbye, which still bothers me. But it was fun, that's the last thing I said to that dog: 'it sure was fun, see you tomorrow.' I walked with him in the weekend and I said that every saturday, on sunday I said 'see you next week' asdfhgjk that was supposed to be a happy story, sorry ; v ;; [/quote] I didn't get my first dog until I was 13 -- our family doctor had my parents convinced that I could never have a dog because I had hay fever. The fact that our neighbors' dogs didn't cause any symptoms was irrelevant -- the doctor had spoken, and that was that (that was back in the 1960s, when people listened to their doctors unquestioningly). So I used to walk a neighbor's dog -- his name was Sandy, and he was a little yellow mutt who must have had a lot of Beagle and a little bit of Pitbull, judging from the shape of his head. We were such good friends. By the time I was 13, I had finally convinced my mother (my father, who loved dogs, was still convinced of the doctor's infallibility) that I needed a dog, so when our next-door neighbor's German Shepherd had another litter (I think it was her fifth in 5 years), I got a puppy -- and I paid for her myself. She was $75, and I gave the neighbors $5 down, and $10 a month for 7 months, all out of my allowance. That was in 1968, and the only time I've been without a dog in the years since was for 6 months after I got my first apartment (I got my Mini Schnauzer, BJ, that August, and we were inseparable for 12 years) and 8 months after our first Basset died in January of 1998. My husband wasn't ready, but it drove me insane. We got Molly that September, and she was with us for 12 years until she died of the complications of a stroke about 4 months after we moved to Florida. It was the winter, and I'm sorry she never got to bask out in the Florida sun -- she would have loved it. She used to lie out in the sun back home in NJ, and she didn't care how hot it was. Emily (our rescue Basset) was the same way, and Haley and Abby do the same thing now. I often have to chase them back into the house because I don't want them to get overheated. (Side note -- our Jack Russell Katie has been terrified of thunderstorms ever since we lost Molly. She passed away in the morning during a thunderstorm, and we took her out to be cremated that afternoon, also during a thunderstorm. And our brave little Katie, who isn't afraid of anythng else, needs to be held during any storms. A Thundershirt helps, but she still needs one of us -- preferably me, which is strange, because she's my husband's Velcro dog.)
MissOphelia wrote on 2015-05-22:

@DragonPromise I used to walk with the dogs in my neightbourhood, and I didnt walk with just one dog, I walked with 3 or 4. There's this huge field and I always let them free on it and they were so happy and I was happy that they were happy. And then they always tussled and played, it makes me happy just to think about it c:
There was this old brown lab named Oscar, oh god how I loved that dog and I'm sure he loved me too, anyway he always tried to run after the younger ones but he couldn't really run anymore so instead I threw tennis balls and twigs in the pond which he retrieved... His owner suddenly decided to move so I couldn't really say goodbye, which still bothers me. But it was fun, that's the last thing I said to that dog: 'it sure was fun, see you tomorrow.' I walked with him in the weekend and I said that every saturday, on sunday I said 'see you next week'

asdfhgjk that was supposed to be a happy story, sorry ; v ;;

I didn't get my first dog until I was 13 -- our family doctor had my parents convinced that I could never have a dog because I had hay fever. The fact that our neighbors' dogs didn't cause any symptoms was irrelevant -- the doctor had spoken, and that was that (that was back in the 1960s, when people listened to their doctors unquestioningly). So I used to walk a neighbor's dog -- his name was Sandy, and he was a little yellow mutt who must have had a lot of Beagle and a little bit of Pitbull, judging from the shape of his head. We were such good friends.

By the time I was 13, I had finally convinced my mother (my father, who loved dogs, was still convinced of the doctor's infallibility) that I needed a dog, so when our next-door neighbor's German Shepherd had another litter (I think it was her fifth in 5 years), I got a puppy -- and I paid for her myself. She was $75, and I gave the neighbors $5 down, and $10 a month for 7 months, all out of my allowance. That was in 1968, and the only time I've been without a dog in the years since was for 6 months after I got my first apartment (I got my Mini Schnauzer, BJ, that August, and we were inseparable for 12 years) and 8 months after our first Basset died in January of 1998. My husband wasn't ready, but it drove me insane. We got Molly that September, and she was with us for 12 years until she died of the complications of a stroke about 4 months after we moved to Florida. It was the winter, and I'm sorry she never got to bask out in the Florida sun -- she would have loved it. She used to lie out in the sun back home in NJ, and she didn't care how hot it was. Emily (our rescue Basset) was the same way, and Haley and Abby do the same thing now. I often have to chase them back into the house because I don't want them to get overheated.

(Side note -- our Jack Russell Katie has been terrified of thunderstorms ever since we lost Molly. She passed away in the morning during a thunderstorm, and we took her out to be cremated that afternoon, also during a thunderstorm. And our brave little Katie, who isn't afraid of anythng else, needs to be held during any storms. A Thundershirt helps, but she still needs one of us -- preferably me, which is strange, because she's my husband's Velcro dog.)
HEveOVO.png
@MissOphelia
Thank you!!
@MissOphelia
Thank you!!
2uequ68.jpg
@MissOphelia
asdfghjkl; they're so cute.
i'll take the second one. c:
@MissOphelia
asdfghjkl; they're so cute.
i'll take the second one. c: