Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Fun's first stop art shop- closed
1 2
we are currently;
closed :(

Intro
Hey guys! I'm funsized, a new player who comes from Chicken smoothie, the land of art and characters. Some of you may know me from cs, and most of my commissions are still advertised there. I'm a young artist who works quick drawing cartoony, sometimes realistic art! I haven't drawn a commission in around a month, as I've been focusing on school. Not !Amy examples, I'll fix that next week when I finish my current commissions!

prices
Since I'm new, I'm not quite sure what gt the right price is. I understand most things but if you think do am over or under pricing, message me!

for digital;
Headshot; 5,000 treasure + another character; 3,000 treasure each character
Full body; 15,000 treasure
Ref sheets; 25,000 treasure
Sketches; 500 treasure each

For traditional;
Headshot; 250 treasure
Fullbody; 500 treasure
Plus watercolor; 300 treasure
Plus pastel; 550 treasure
Plus pencil crayon; 500 treasure
Add a character; 500 treasure each
slots;
1. Meowien\traditional\1.5\2 done ( cs order) (paid)
2. Antiquaries/digital/not started (cs order) (paid)
3.DerbyGirl/ digital/ not started ( cs order) ( paid)
4. Cruxhighlander/digital/not started ( cs order ) ( paid)
5.floe/digital/not started ( hasn't paid)

form
Copy and paste then fill out;

Username;
Ref(s);
Type; ( digital, full body, traditional, etc..)
Personality;
Preferred pose(s);
Payment;
we are currently;
closed :(

Intro
Hey guys! I'm funsized, a new player who comes from Chicken smoothie, the land of art and characters. Some of you may know me from cs, and most of my commissions are still advertised there. I'm a young artist who works quick drawing cartoony, sometimes realistic art! I haven't drawn a commission in around a month, as I've been focusing on school. Not !Amy examples, I'll fix that next week when I finish my current commissions!

prices
Since I'm new, I'm not quite sure what gt the right price is. I understand most things but if you think do am over or under pricing, message me!

for digital;
Headshot; 5,000 treasure + another character; 3,000 treasure each character
Full body; 15,000 treasure
Ref sheets; 25,000 treasure
Sketches; 500 treasure each

For traditional;
Headshot; 250 treasure
Fullbody; 500 treasure
Plus watercolor; 300 treasure
Plus pastel; 550 treasure
Plus pencil crayon; 500 treasure
Add a character; 500 treasure each
slots;
1. Meowien\traditional\1.5\2 done ( cs order) (paid)
2. Antiquaries/digital/not started (cs order) (paid)
3.DerbyGirl/ digital/ not started ( cs order) ( paid)
4. Cruxhighlander/digital/not started ( cs order ) ( paid)
5.floe/digital/not started ( hasn't paid)

form
Copy and paste then fill out;

Username;
Ref(s);
Type; ( digital, full body, traditional, etc..)
Personality;
Preferred pose(s);
Payment;
@Funsized

Ooh I'm from CS too! Do you have any examples of any of your work? I'd love to get some art!
@Funsized

Ooh I'm from CS too! Do you have any examples of any of your work? I'd love to get some art!
v668sYB.pngXybOng5.gif
i forget to check forums after i've posted, please ping me so i see replies >.<
@Funsized
o v o;; Oh my, don't sell yourself short! 50t is only like, one single item gatherable item sold! To make it easier, one food point usually sells for 20p. A easier example would be is that I can easily get 7k 30minutes of doing typical FR stuff ? HHhhh, I'd say look around a bit!
I haven't seen your art yet, but you def deserve more - atleast add two 0s onto the ends of your current prices maybe? I mean if you want. I'm not really good at prices myself. u v u;;
@Funsized
o v o;; Oh my, don't sell yourself short! 50t is only like, one single item gatherable item sold! To make it easier, one food point usually sells for 20p. A easier example would be is that I can easily get 7k 30minutes of doing typical FR stuff ? HHhhh, I'd say look around a bit!
I haven't seen your art yet, but you def deserve more - atleast add two 0s onto the ends of your current prices maybe? I mean if you want. I'm not really good at prices myself. u v u;;
Hello
1WHOIfu.gif
@Popette oh yeah I know my traditional is extremely cheap but that's just because I'm drawing on paper u v u I'll do that with my prices!

@floe I do have some examples! I have two styles. I have my cs gallery, but its SUPER old stuff.
boop

And here is a ref sheet I did using Photoshop a while back
boop
@Popette oh yeah I know my traditional is extremely cheap but that's just because I'm drawing on paper u v u I'll do that with my prices!

@floe I do have some examples! I have two styles. I have my cs gallery, but its SUPER old stuff.
boop

And here is a ref sheet I did using Photoshop a while back
boop
@Funsized Could I get a digital headshot of these girls for 5kt each? :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12973675] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/129737/12973675_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11585296] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/115853/11585296_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Funsized

Could I get a digital headshot of these girls for 5kt each? :)

12973675_350.png

11585296_350.png

v668sYB.pngXybOng5.gif
@floe yeah just fill out the form please <3
@floe yeah just fill out the form please <3
@Funsized
Username; Floe
Ref(s); Dragon 1, Dragon 2 Dragon 3
Type; Digital Fullbody - Could I get all the above ladies in a single picture
Personality; All fun, light hearted best friends,laughing, funny etc.
Preferred pose(s); All flying, together?
Payment; Would 40 kt be enough
@Funsized
Username; Floe
Ref(s); Dragon 1, Dragon 2 Dragon 3
Type; Digital Fullbody - Could I get all the above ladies in a single picture
Personality; All fun, light hearted best friends,laughing, funny etc.
Preferred pose(s); All flying, together?
Payment; Would 40 kt be enough
v668sYB.pngXybOng5.gif
@floe 40 k sounds awesome, accepted! I'll be getting into that maybe tomorrow, but As you saw, there is a lot of people ahead of you!
@floe 40 k sounds awesome, accepted! I'll be getting into that maybe tomorrow, but As you saw, there is a lot of people ahead of you!
@Funsized

Hi!!! Do you have any examples of any of your work?
@Funsized

Hi!!! Do you have any examples of any of your work?
@yukiana21 not currently, but as you see my slots are full and I'll have examples tomorrow!
And, if you would like me to put you on the waiting list I can :)
@yukiana21 not currently, but as you see my slots are full and I'll have examples tomorrow!
And, if you would like me to put you on the waiting list I can :)
1 2