Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warrior Cats roleplay! (open)
@BrightofNight (Offfff cooouuuurse! we love new members!)
@BrightofNight (Offfff cooouuuurse! we love new members!)
qqevnX8.png
(yaaaaay! I'm on an iPad so I can't post a pic rn, but I'll describe her and her personality.
Name: Tickstripe
Description: small, dark brown tabby with with paws and underbelly, white blaze from her hose to in between her eyes, white tail tip
Personality: doesn't seem very friendly and acts very cold, but she actually cares a lot about kits and keeping her clan members happy and healthy
Extra: She actually can be very sweet, and always puts others before herself))
(yaaaaay! I'm on an iPad so I can't post a pic rn, but I'll describe her and her personality.
Name: Tickstripe
Description: small, dark brown tabby with with paws and underbelly, white blaze from her hose to in between her eyes, white tail tip
Personality: doesn't seem very friendly and acts very cold, but she actually cares a lot about kits and keeping her clan members happy and healthy
Extra: She actually can be very sweet, and always puts others before herself))
(@Wolfheart I'll try to read back a bit so I can jump in. :3)
(@Wolfheart I'll try to read back a bit so I can jump in. :3)
( @brightofnight i understand :P enjoy!)
( @brightofnight i understand :P enjoy!)
qqevnX8.png
@BrightofNight @Goldenhue @Wolfheart @MuffinKitty

Shadestripe looked at Turtlepaw, regretting his harsh words. Slowly, he mewed,"Sorry for snapping at you. You can come help find the missing kits... Just stick close to Owlheart." He nodded at the she-cat. Turtlepaw lifted her head and happily ran to Owlheart.

Shadestripe ran around camp, looking for aimless warriors and lost kits. He yowled into the Warrior's den and hauled out a she-cat who obviously hadn't heard the cry. The deputy was already sorting groups to search camp and territory, each group getting a specific area to look.
@BrightofNight @Goldenhue @Wolfheart @MuffinKitty

Shadestripe looked at Turtlepaw, regretting his harsh words. Slowly, he mewed,"Sorry for snapping at you. You can come help find the missing kits... Just stick close to Owlheart." He nodded at the she-cat. Turtlepaw lifted her head and happily ran to Owlheart.

Shadestripe ran around camp, looking for aimless warriors and lost kits. He yowled into the Warrior's den and hauled out a she-cat who obviously hadn't heard the cry. The deputy was already sorting groups to search camp and territory, each group getting a specific area to look.
Wispkit looked up at her mother sadly wondering where her den mates could have gone. She looked at her brother his black pelt rising and falling as he slept sleeping without a care in the world. She closed her eyes and hoped that when she woke, her den mates would be back.
Wispkit looked up at her mother sadly wondering where her den mates could have gone. She looked at her brother his black pelt rising and falling as he slept sleeping without a care in the world. She closed her eyes and hoped that when she woke, her den mates would be back.
( Sorry i forgot to do this lol. @BrightofNight @Goldenhue @Wolfheart @Pelagia )
( Sorry i forgot to do this lol. @BrightofNight @Goldenhue @Wolfheart @Pelagia )
@Muffinkitty
The kits are not born yet XD LOL
@Muffinkitty
The kits are not born yet XD LOL
@Goldenhue WELP I GUESS ILL GO THEN o3o ) (*FaceTrash*)
@Goldenhue WELP I GUESS ILL GO THEN o3o ) (*FaceTrash*)
@Pelagia
Owlheart watches Turtlepaw and looked around to see any kits anywhere but none were to be seen.
@Pelagia
Owlheart watches Turtlepaw and looked around to see any kits anywhere but none were to be seen.