Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hi hi <3
Hiiiiiii everyone !

Huzzah. My name's Amy and I'm your typical highschooler. You guys can call me Ash tho haha :D I'm a campus journalist slash RPG writer and a dear friend introduced me to this site. Omg sometimes I have no idea what I'm doing but the dragons here sure are lovely and I hope that I'll be making friends amongst you guys since I love friends and asdfghjklthey're lit the best *u*

(p.s. talk to me pls -- i love talking v much -- and you guys can also feel free to add me <3)
Hiiiiiii everyone !

Huzzah. My name's Amy and I'm your typical highschooler. You guys can call me Ash tho haha :D I'm a campus journalist slash RPG writer and a dear friend introduced me to this site. Omg sometimes I have no idea what I'm doing but the dragons here sure are lovely and I hope that I'll be making friends amongst you guys since I love friends and asdfghjklthey're lit the best *u*

(p.s. talk to me pls -- i love talking v much -- and you guys can also feel free to add me <3)
Good to see new people, welcome to the site! Unfortunately I'm not real talkative, but you'll find lots of people who are around here ^_^ Have fun!
Good to see new people, welcome to the site! Unfortunately I'm not real talkative, but you'll find lots of people who are around here ^_^ Have fun!
@IndigoDemon hiiiiii - nice to meet you !! ^_^ And I'm sure I will 8D
@IndigoDemon hiiiiii - nice to meet you !! ^_^ And I'm sure I will 8D
@ashlotteashes

Hello! Welcome to FR. You can talk to me, if you want. ^^
@ashlotteashes

Hello! Welcome to FR. You can talk to me, if you want. ^^
@Peachie

Heya! Nice to meet you!! ^.^
@Peachie

Heya! Nice to meet you!! ^.^