Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~ Baekhyun's Coatl Adopts! ~
@Baekhyun Wow these are such pretty babies!!! Can't wait to see mine!! *overloads with excitement*
@Baekhyun Wow these are such pretty babies!!! Can't wait to see mine!! *overloads with excitement*
@Keera @screamybutt- You have the next slot available to you if you'd still like it! c: @amia1996- Adding you to the pinglist now! @IBiteBack- Awww I'm relieved to hear you both like them! Of course, I'll add you to the list, I cannot WAIT to see more dragons from you *v* @nyon- [i]Thank you[/i] for being so patient! ;o; Here's your colorful boy! @CandyButt- Thank you for your patience as well, I hope you like it! [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/383444fd6cbfab2e997a3c3fa7eb6674/tumblr_nocou03bt61tygk3po4_r2_400.png[/img] [img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/eac9d58ab92828c8ce64822b179c6b20/tumblr_nocou03bt61tygk3po5_r1_400.png[/img]
@Keera @screamybutt- You have the next slot available to you if you'd still like it! c:

@amia1996- Adding you to the pinglist now!

@IBiteBack- Awww I'm relieved to hear you both like them! Of course, I'll add you to the list, I cannot WAIT to see more dragons from you *v*

@nyon- Thank you for being so patient! ;o; Here's your colorful boy!
@CandyButt- Thank you for your patience as well, I hope you like it!

tumblr_nocou03bt61tygk3po4_r2_400.png

tumblr_nocou03bt61tygk3po5_r1_400.png
5XFOHAC.png
@Baekhyun Yes I would still like a slot c: But omg it took me forever to pick out a coatl for you to draw because I have too many ;n; I ended up deciding on Lyani - my Nature Flight rep! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4007424] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/40075/4007424_350.png[/img] [/url] I took off her accent because I think it would have been a bit much, but uhh.. let me know if you think any of the apparel would be too much! I [i]would[/i] at least like to keep the Naturalist Adornments and the Druidic emblem. [s]And if you don't start until after the Nature festival begins, I'll probably want the "big" apparel item too[/s] About how much would it be? Thank you so much! They're so cute and I can't wait ;w; Also haha I just got done watching a bunch of kpop videos on youtube, and I came here to find out that I had a ping from Baekhyun. Needless to say I was [i]really[/i] confused for a moment xD
@Baekhyun
Yes I would still like a slot c:
But omg it took me forever to pick out a coatl for you to draw because I have too many ;n;
I ended up deciding on Lyani - my Nature Flight rep!

4007424_350.png

I took off her accent because I think it would have been a bit much, but uhh.. let me know if you think any of the apparel would be too much! I would at least like to keep the Naturalist Adornments and the Druidic emblem. And if you don't start until after the Nature festival begins, I'll probably want the "big" apparel item too

About how much would it be?

Thank you so much! They're so cute and I can't wait ;w;

Also haha I just got done watching a bunch of kpop videos on youtube, and I came here to find out that I had a ping from Baekhyun. Needless to say I was really confused for a moment xD
910f32999520cf38b3d9effb0ceeac8bf86b904c.png92bcc735fbf7097d91acffdaa2ef770b4d770a3b.png84c5b105ad4577b29167af9740a1518e8abcd650.png
@Baekhyun, I want to ask if you have slots open, ehe!, If yes, I'd love to have one, aaand sorry If I'm a bit lost d.d
@Baekhyun, I want to ask if you have slots open, ehe!, If yes, I'd love to have one, aaand sorry If I'm a bit lost d.d
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif

Smaller Version
fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gif
Code:
fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gif

plague_survive_large_by_seepranne-d7epv1n.gif
Code:
plague_survive_large_by_seepranne-d7epv1n.gif

Smaller Version
plague_survive_small_by_seepranne-d7epv82.gif
Code:
plague_survive_small_by_seepranne-d7epv82.gif

By Sei

DvqFBqS.gif
Code:
DvqFBqS.gif

By Shellbee

2je6p4.gif
Code:
2je6p4.gif

By Sick

plagueiscool_zps0139e344.gif
Code:
plagueiscool_zps0139e344.gif

By Sinnibelle & MissouriMule
(art by Sinnibelle, animation by MissouriMule)

t0iLvtA.gif
Code:
t0iLvtA.gif

By Slick

MoOtdMJ.png
Code:
MoOtdMJ.png

By TheEndIsNearUs

plaguebringer_banner_small_by_theendisnearus-d8bxbln.png
Code:
plaguebringer_banner_small_by_theendisnearus-d8bxbln.png

By Toxon

tumblr_nrnrgz2YNy1sr2gjao1_500.png
Code:
tumblr_nrnrgz2YNy1sr2gjao1_500.png

By Valkaryss

bQocJLp.gif
Code:
bQocJLp.gif

By Viiscus
(following 3)

UqN4jFQ.png
Code:
UqN4jFQ.png

Smaller Version
2A6X4Q7.png
Code:
2A6X4Q7.png

Without Words
fXMrQm4.png
Code:
fXMrQm4.png

By Warhound

CtM8cLF.png
Code:
CtM8cLF.png

By WolfSong
(following 2)

ocTKWwg.gif
Code:
ocTKWwg.gif

m1CZHJt.gif
Code:
m1CZHJt.gif

By Yamineco

DmRdZYl.png
Code:
DmRdZYl.png

PYd8yXt.png
Code:
PYd8yXt.png

By JadedRosee

RXD8sr3.gif
Code:
RXD8sr3.gif

By Ozrez

untitled_drawing_by_everwolfart-d9y6946.png
Code:
untitled_drawing_by_everwolfart-d9y6946.png

untitled_drawing_by_everwolfart_d9y60em_by_everwolfart-d9y64xl.png
Code:
untitled_drawing_by_everwolfart_d9y60em_by_everwolfart-d9y64xl.png

By KCDragons

Plague_zps6smax9kv.gif
Code:
Plague_zps6smax9kv.gif

By wintergreenroses

tumblr_o7hzn2PBz81v3unw4o1_500.png
Code:
tumblr_o7hzn2PBz81v3unw4o1_500.png

By Elstermond

castoffthecrutceowr5ajm7v.png
Code:
castoffthecrutceowr5ajm7v.png
Last edited on Jun 14, 2016 09:49:32 by SquishyPenguin
tumblr_nwvyylnkrO1qmzylio2_250.pngtumblr_nwvyylnkrO1qmzylio1_250.png
These are adorable, please put me on the ping list for new breeds! <3
These are adorable, please put me on the ping list for new breeds! <3
Hoarding
13409.png 4363.png 16444.png
@Baekhyun

Yes please! Thanks! :D
@Baekhyun

Yes please! Thanks! :D
icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png tumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
@Baekhyun Thank you so much he's ADORABLE!!!
@Baekhyun Thank you so much he's ADORABLE!!!
Link/Picture of your dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6961279] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69613/6961279_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon's name: Johlen Apparel: none Accent/Skin: none Extra Info: none :D @baekyun
Link/Picture of your dragon:
6961279_350.png

Dragon's name: Johlen
Apparel: none
Accent/Skin: none
Extra Info: none :D

@baekyun
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngA proud member of the Clan of Honorsshadow_ani.gif
@Baekhyun I filled the form some pages back, page 43 (after you gave me the quote price) and was hoping you saw it since I'm not on the list on the first page. I'm not trying to rush you or anything, Im just making sure since I don't see myself on the list. XD
@Baekhyun I filled the form some pages back, page 43 (after you gave me the quote price) and was hoping you saw it since I'm not on the list on the first page. I'm not trying to rush you or anything, Im just making sure since I don't see myself on the list. XD
tumblr_o08xlsnkC01s6t6tko1_100.gif
@baekhyun
Oh no worries! He looks sooooo adorable, you nailed the accent perfectly! Thank you so much! ;v;
@baekhyun
Oh no worries! He looks sooooo adorable, you nailed the accent perfectly! Thank you so much! ;v;
jmBGNtn.gifknvHyTB.png