Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Sup!
Hello! It is almost 2am and I just joined so everything is so hard to absorb, I am so tired. But it looks really fun and I'm looking forward to meeting people here! So hi! I'm 24 years old, M. I love video games, writing as a hobby, drawing and uh, sleeping.

I don't do well with introductions, call me Kif, Kiff, or Kiffling, doesn't matter. And well, nice to meet you!
Hello! It is almost 2am and I just joined so everything is so hard to absorb, I am so tired. But it looks really fun and I'm looking forward to meeting people here! So hi! I'm 24 years old, M. I love video games, writing as a hobby, drawing and uh, sleeping.

I don't do well with introductions, call me Kif, Kiff, or Kiffling, doesn't matter. And well, nice to meet you!
Hello!
It's nice to see a new face, I go by Jolt and I'd like to welcome you to FlightRising and I hope you have a great time here~
Hello!
It's nice to see a new face, I go by Jolt and I'd like to welcome you to FlightRising and I hope you have a great time here~
@Jolt Thank you! I hope so too. See you around!
@Jolt Thank you! I hope so too. See you around!
@Kiffling

WELCOME TO FR~ -throws some confetti-

I just had a friend who JUST join now at 4ishAM so hahah it's never too late. Also why AM I up around 4ishAM you may wonder, WELP I dunno it just happens sometimes~

What video games are you into?

Also if you have any questions feel free to ask! I joined last registration (April) so I'm fairly new too but I can say that I have a lot of experience under my belt. Pretty much level 10 dragon knowledge here. Hahah~
@Kiffling

WELCOME TO FR~ -throws some confetti-

I just had a friend who JUST join now at 4ishAM so hahah it's never too late. Also why AM I up around 4ishAM you may wonder, WELP I dunno it just happens sometimes~

What video games are you into?

Also if you have any questions feel free to ask! I joined last registration (April) so I'm fairly new too but I can say that I have a lot of experience under my belt. Pretty much level 10 dragon knowledge here. Hahah~
KBnNaZu.png