Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Pickup Line Game ;)
1 2 3 4
Give the person above you a cheesy pickup line! Because everyone loves those!

Ex:
Could you give me directions? I'm afraid I got lost in your eyes...
Give the person above you a cheesy pickup line! Because everyone loves those!

Ex:
Could you give me directions? I'm afraid I got lost in your eyes...
Can I take your picture to prove to all my friends that angels do exist?

(Cheesy pickup lines are the best, okay.)
Can I take your picture to prove to all my friends that angels do exist?

(Cheesy pickup lines are the best, okay.)
Girl, are you my appendix? because I don't know what you do, but I've got a feeling in my gut that I should take you out!
Girl, are you my appendix? because I don't know what you do, but I've got a feeling in my gut that I should take you out!
Are you the bottom of a laptop? Because you're really hot and I'm getting kinda nervous and have to keep checking you out.
Are you the bottom of a laptop? Because you're really hot and I'm getting kinda nervous and have to keep checking you out.
FLAMECALLER_sig.png
FLAMECALLER_sig.png
Are you an empty ketchup bottle? Because I'd like to turn you over and tap you hard.

(I'm very ashamed of myself)

@PsydrateSky Finished Quest 2! Which means I've finished all three community quests. ovob
Are you an empty ketchup bottle? Because I'd like to turn you over and tap you hard.

(I'm very ashamed of myself)

@PsydrateSky Finished Quest 2! Which means I've finished all three community quests. ovob
tumblr_n79qifkfMk1royuq2o1_500.gif
Baby, my love for you is like diarrhea, I just can't keep it in!
(I'M SO SORRY)
Baby, my love for you is like diarrhea, I just can't keep it in!
(I'M SO SORRY)
Screen_Shot_2018-07-13_at_12.50.14_AM.png
Do you have any raisins? No? How about a date?
Do you have any raisins? No? How about a date?
a9CvSDW.png
Are you my homework? Cause I wanna slam you on a table and do you all night. (Sorry, kinda inapropriate, but this is all I could think of rn. If someone wants me to take it down ping me and lemme know.)
Are you my homework? Cause I wanna slam you on a table and do you all night. (Sorry, kinda inapropriate, but this is all I could think of rn. If someone wants me to take it down ping me and lemme know.)
pikachu-female.pngu5zi8.pngpikachu.png
If you were a pokemon, I'd choose you!
If you were a pokemon, I'd choose you!

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
1 2 3 4