Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Friend can't register
1 2
[i]Mod note: Hijacking this to ensure everyone sees the following message![/i] [quote name="Alphaeon" date=2015-05-18 13:20:24] If you have friends who are having trouble registering, please have them send in a ticket through Contact Us from the email address they are trying to register with! If your friends have already sent in tickets, please ask them to be patient. Customer Support is receiving a large number of tickets, and they are being addressed in the order they are received. No worries, the admin have assured us that they will get to everyone. :) Thank you for your patience! [/quote] [img]http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t442/DinoGirl500/FR/ehwat_zpsdo1q7mno.png[/img] I've been trying to help my friend sign up for a little while now, but after he submits all his info this page keeps on appearing. He, obviously, can't report it himself, so I'm reporting on his behalf. I noticed that it said 'duplicate entry', which worries my slightly. I've had 2 other friends register to and play on Flight Rising at my house, and there's of course myself, so that means 3 people in total have used my IP address and this laptop. So...Is that the main issue here? (I'm reporting this here instead of the help centre because the screen said to report it here)
Mod note: Hijacking this to ensure everyone sees the following message!
Alphaeon wrote on 2015-05-18:
If you have friends who are having trouble registering, please have them send in a ticket through Contact Us from the email address they are trying to register with!

If your friends have already sent in tickets, please ask them to be patient. Customer Support is receiving a large number of tickets, and they are being addressed in the order they are received. No worries, the admin have assured us that they will get to everyone. :)

Thank you for your patience!

ehwat_zpsdo1q7mno.png

I've been trying to help my friend sign up for a little while now, but after he submits all his info this page keeps on appearing. He, obviously, can't report it himself, so I'm reporting on his behalf.

I noticed that it said 'duplicate entry', which worries my slightly. I've had 2 other friends register to and play on Flight Rising at my house, and there's of course myself, so that means 3 people in total have used my IP address and this laptop. So...Is that the main issue here?

(I'm reporting this here instead of the help centre because the screen said to report it here)
Tn4aWhc.png
I'm doing the same thing with my friend and we are getting the same error page too! She really wants to join... :(
I'm doing the same thing with my friend and we are getting the same error page too! She really wants to join... :(
I'm having the same problem with my cousin! :(
Please fix this!
I'm having the same problem with my cousin! :(
Please fix this!
who up rising they flight
@Tower @rayquaza131 Glad to see I'm not the only one experiencing this ^^
@Tower @rayquaza131 Glad to see I'm not the only one experiencing this ^^
Tn4aWhc.png
My friend is also having the same problem.
My friend is also having the same problem.
R0XToYl.png LQ7EDSQ.png
my friend can not register same error everyone else is getting
my friend can not register same error everyone else is getting
My brother is having the same issue! :c
he's tried signing up with two different emails and emailed support twice and still nothing in response :c
My brother is having the same issue! :c
he's tried signing up with two different emails and emailed support twice and still nothing in response :c
See a dragon you like in my lair? Id be more then happy to mate them with one of yours :)
just send me a message!
I am encountering the same problem when registering my sister and my friend. We are all using the same device and internet. Is that the problem? :o? Hope we get this solved before the registration window closes!

(Edit)

My problem seemed to resolve itself. Both my sis and my friend were able to create an account on the same device and internet. I still don't know what we did to be successful, but they have both joined without a problem. Good luck everyone, I hope your friends can get in!
I am encountering the same problem when registering my sister and my friend. We are all using the same device and internet. Is that the problem? :o? Hope we get this solved before the registration window closes!

(Edit)

My problem seemed to resolve itself. Both my sis and my friend were able to create an account on the same device and internet. I still don't know what we did to be successful, but they have both joined without a problem. Good luck everyone, I hope your friends can get in!
VRPny.gifvLWL9.gifOkkaX.gifuy800.gif
Same problem with two friends of mine :/
Same problem with two friends of mine :/
beda4jo.gif
Gaaah, it's been hours and it's still not working T~T
Gaaah, it's been hours and it's still not working T~T
Tn4aWhc.png
1 2