Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [nothing to see here]
1 2 3 4 5
Welcome new members! So nice to have you here. And, as a welcome gift...free dragons to get your clan going!

To get a dragon, just ping me--that's to say, put a @ in front of my username (wilden, hello I'm wilden) without a space--with the number of the dragon you're interested in and I will send you a trade. (Just so you know, FR has no option to trade dragons for nothing, so I'm going to be requesting 1 treasure from you in exchange for the dragon.)

I'll be in and out throughout the day, and more dragons will be added tomorrow. And again: welcome! From my clan to yours :)

EDIT: And now there's only one left! Um. This is awkward. I have some more nests hatching in a few days and I may revisit this thread then, but until then...this is it, folks. It's been fun!

EDIT: And we're out!
Welcome new members! So nice to have you here. And, as a welcome gift...free dragons to get your clan going!

To get a dragon, just ping me--that's to say, put a @ in front of my username (wilden, hello I'm wilden) without a space--with the number of the dragon you're interested in and I will send you a trade. (Just so you know, FR has no option to trade dragons for nothing, so I'm going to be requesting 1 treasure from you in exchange for the dragon.)

I'll be in and out throughout the day, and more dragons will be added tomorrow. And again: welcome! From my clan to yours :)

EDIT: And now there's only one left! Um. This is awkward. I have some more nests hatching in a few days and I may revisit this thread then, but until then...this is it, folks. It's been fun!

EDIT: And we're out!
@wilden I would like the cutie at slot 5 :)
@wilden I would like the cutie at slot 5 :)
@joymo She is cute! I'll send her over.
@joymo She is cute! I'll send her over.
@wilden I cannot accept the derg because it's in the auction house or so ?
@wilden I cannot accept the derg because it's in the auction house or so ?
@joymo Aw crumbs! Good catch, I've fixed it now.
@joymo Aw crumbs! Good catch, I've fixed it now.
@wilden might I have number 6? I mean number 6...I was misaligning the numbers.
@wilden might I have number 6? I mean number 6...I was misaligning the numbers.
bhg_paladin.png
@theechosea Sending him along!
@theechosea Sending him along!
@theechosea By the way, he is named, but if you don't like his name let me know and I'll send you a Scroll of Renaming.

(And if that wasn't the dragon you wanted let me know and I'll send you the correct one instead. Lists are confusing! Or maybe I'm just bad at making them.)
@theechosea By the way, he is named, but if you don't like his name let me know and I'll send you a Scroll of Renaming.

(And if that wasn't the dragon you wanted let me know and I'll send you the correct one instead. Lists are confusing! Or maybe I'm just bad at making them.)
@wilden Hi there. uvu I just joined and I'd love to get this cutie right here; #9 stone tiger/beige eye spots/banana okapi [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/131951/13195050_350.png[/img] Thank you so much! :>
@wilden
Hi there. uvu
I just joined and I'd love to get this cutie right here;
#9 stone tiger/beige eye spots/banana okapi
13195050_350.png

Thank you so much! :>
banner by fellefan
@wilden that was the one. I realized after I selected the number that there was no lavender I'd put 7 first. It was me...I've still got too much blood in the caffeine stream this morning.
@wilden that was the one. I realized after I selected the number that there was no lavender I'd put 7 first. It was me...I've still got too much blood in the caffeine stream this morning.
bhg_paladin.png
1 2 3 4 5