Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] The Grooviest Garden Party
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Just wondering, what's this festival on 1 that people have been talking about? I just joined last month so I have no idea.

I look forward to Greenskeeper Gathering though :) Nature was my other choice of flight.
Just wondering, what's this festival on 1 that people have been talking about? I just joined last month so I have no idea.

I look forward to Greenskeeper Gathering though :) Nature was my other choice of flight.
Shout out to the Flight I very nearly joined... go get'em Nature!
Shout out to the Flight I very nearly joined... go get'em Nature!
@Tvankste Last year the Admins rolled out some new code for the site. It broke the Festive Favors and festival coding, making it seem like it was Arcanes Festival and not Nature, no currency or chests were dropping either.

The Festive Favors had a currency of 'S' and it displayed in '1S' what you had in the shop. It was hilarious, and caused Nature's holiday to be extended by a day as it wasn't intentional and it wasn't fixed for a number of hours.
@Tvankste Last year the Admins rolled out some new code for the site. It broke the Festive Favors and festival coding, making it seem like it was Arcanes Festival and not Nature, no currency or chests were dropping either.

The Festive Favors had a currency of 'S' and it displayed in '1S' what you had in the shop. It was hilarious, and caused Nature's holiday to be extended by a day as it wasn't intentional and it wasn't fixed for a number of hours.
tumblr_inline_oiamx6wpfn1r3h1o8_540.png
Shout out to my previous Flight. #teamfollowforfollow

Go Nature go, I know you guys can win this!
Shout out to my previous Flight. #teamfollowforfollow

Go Nature go, I know you guys can win this!
zaIUUhT.png6RccYha.gif
@CountofCasualty

Omg that is hilarious. Thanks for answering :)
@CountofCasualty

Omg that is hilarious. Thanks for answering :)
*pokes head out of coli*

Reading all the support in this thread is so heartening. :)

Good luck, Ice and Arcane, I hope you'll all bathe in heaps of treasure until the end of the week! ;)

*pokes head out of coli*

Reading all the support in this thread is so heartening. :)

Good luck, Ice and Arcane, I hope you'll all bathe in heaps of treasure until the end of the week! ;)

AUGHHHH THE PLANTLIFE IS TAKING OVER *is strangled by a strangleroot* [img]http://i.imgur.com/pNNsOD4.png[/img]
AUGHHHH THE PLANTLIFE IS TAKING OVER

*is strangled by a strangleroot*

pNNsOD4.png
QQnBZuq.gif
Beastclans, get out of our spot! GRR!
Beastclans, get out of our spot! GRR!
Yay nature! get that dom!! :D I am so stoked for this holiday!
Yay nature! get that dom!! :D I am so stoked for this holiday!
gAOT387.pngrvdOJbd.gif gBQJZ25.gif
Good going Nature! Keep it up~! 8D

Also big yay for Arcane, and good luck Ice! Lets keep those beastclans out of the top three! :D
Good going Nature! Keep it up~! 8D

Also big yay for Arcane, and good luck Ice! Lets keep those beastclans out of the top three! :D
dczjw1r-07b93a3e-f0c3-4f71-9766-06c37ee990b6.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15