Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Teardrop Apparel and Harpy's Roost Skins
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 ... 139 140
Okay that Coatl accent is rad as heck. I'm gonna need like five copies. Looks like I'll be spending some time in the Roost. ouo
Okay that Coatl accent is rad as heck. I'm gonna need like five copies. Looks like I'll be spending some time in the Roost. ouo

veticablue.png

V E T I C Λ
- - - - - -- - - - - -
TUMBLR .-. THEME
GW2: Esterie.7409
OMG i missed that there was an update :D
OMG i missed that there was an update :D
tumblr_inline_p7gmrlYRiZ1rpglid_250.gif
I like the simple and small jewelry actually, like for when a dragon doesn't need much.. I feel it's the same as spines, small but nice. :)
I like the simple and small jewelry actually, like for when a dragon doesn't need much.. I feel it's the same as spines, small but nice. :)
Cool update. Loving the apparel-if only I can get the Citrine set before snipers. o3o
Slightly disappointed of no gene, but maybe part 2 will have it? (here's to hoping)
Now to get 1 & 1/2 hrs of sleep.
Cool update. Loving the apparel-if only I can get the Citrine set before snipers. o3o
Slightly disappointed of no gene, but maybe part 2 will have it? (here's to hoping)
Now to get 1 & 1/2 hrs of sleep.
5hF3FGk.png
d9YLPfe.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
67158392_vSp.gif 61891918_yysMgzTywen5eM3.gif 79175012_29mIUXHpmIO2jtD.gif
The accent is lovely!

I really enjoyed this introduction of items; love to have it done again sometime. :)
The accent is lovely!

I really enjoyed this introduction of items; love to have it done again sometime. :)
177499lightofknowledge2.png
@Nineteen: this all has to do with the balancing of the coliseum. The early venues will drop lower value items than the higher venues, as they are easier to beat than the higher venues. Rewards will gradually to go when advancing through the coliseum, to make it worth your while having to battle stronger enemies. But in order to do the balancing, the drops that are actually overvalued for the value they were, in have to be removed/reduced. Which is why the moth legs and wings had their foodpoints reduced back in the day (they used to be worth 7 points each), and the other high-food point items are now slowly replaced by lower food point items. This was all mentioned in updates a while ago in a response to player concerns about lower venues dropping better items than higher venues. It has been an ongoing process for a while now, and is combined with giving each enemy two enemy specific drops c:
@Nineteen: this all has to do with the balancing of the coliseum. The early venues will drop lower value items than the higher venues, as they are easier to beat than the higher venues. Rewards will gradually to go when advancing through the coliseum, to make it worth your while having to battle stronger enemies. But in order to do the balancing, the drops that are actually overvalued for the value they were, in have to be removed/reduced. Which is why the moth legs and wings had their foodpoints reduced back in the day (they used to be worth 7 points each), and the other high-food point items are now slowly replaced by lower food point items. This was all mentioned in updates a while ago in a response to player concerns about lower venues dropping better items than higher venues. It has been an ongoing process for a while now, and is combined with giving each enemy two enemy specific drops c:
The Live Update was super cool and fun to follow, I hope you guys do something like this again sometime!! Thank you for all the new goodies. C:
The Live Update was super cool and fun to follow, I hope you guys do something like this again sometime!! Thank you for all the new goodies. C:
@Gaia: So the drop rates for accents and skins are more higher in the higher venues? e.g. trainings fields and the new skins in harpy's roost?
@Gaia: So the drop rates for accents and skins are more higher in the higher venues? e.g. trainings fields and the new skins in harpy's roost?
I'm in love with the colors of the new apparel but I hate that they look so tiny on dragons...
I'm in love with the colors of the new apparel but I hate that they look so tiny on dragons...
FRP68WZ.png
by Zangoose
The earring apparel on ridgebacks is so cute; it just sort of... hangs from the horn [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/aecf21086d3b4f840f2dfac2d5da13d7/tumblr_inline_nohkwqatF31rae0t5_540.png[/img] Kudos to the artist because I think I found my new favorite ridgie apparel! :3 (Now to wait for the prices to go down.) Also, skins. *0*
The earring apparel on ridgebacks is so cute; it just sort of... hangs from the horn
tumblr_inline_nohkwqatF31rae0t5_540.png
Kudos to the artist because I think I found my new favorite ridgie apparel! :3 (Now to wait for the prices to go down.)
Also, skins. *0*
I miss pings - DMs work better. Semi-hiatus.
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 ... 139 140