Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] 1st gens, albino baby! Price cut!
1 2 3
@ToxicPlasma I could give her to you for...120k, if you wanted?
@SandCats Thank you so much, have a good night!
@ToxicPlasma I could give her to you for...120k, if you wanted?
@SandCats Thank you so much, have a good night!
@pyreclaws sure. I'll get the gold together, if you sell her before that's okay maybe when you have more babies. :3
@pyreclaws sure. I'll get the gold together, if you sell her before that's okay maybe when you have more babies. :3
@ToxicPlasma I can hold her for a few days, (2-3?) if you'd like. Do you think it'll take much longer than that?
@ToxicPlasma I can hold her for a few days, (2-3?) if you'd like. Do you think it'll take much longer than that?
@pyreclaws sadly I can't say. I'm selling my babies for DIRT CHEAP and there awesome colors but I have no takers and I only can play the games a few hours a day kinda but I'll see what I can do.
@pyreclaws sadly I can't say. I'm selling my babies for DIRT CHEAP and there awesome colors but I have no takers and I only can play the games a few hours a day kinda but I'll see what I can do.
DRUNKEN IMPERIAL PARTY FREE BUMP
DRUNKEN IMPERIAL PARTY FREE BUMP
vGP9nF2.png
"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
@pyreclaws If you still have the ridge I almost got the gold together, if not that's alright. ;^; I'm so sorry it's been taking so long the games haven't been working. If you don't I want to say I'm SO SORRY! I feel horrible I was unable to get her and hope she got a good home. Maybe I can get a baby when her parents breed again if that's okay with you.
@pyreclaws If you still have the ridge I almost got the gold together, if not that's alright. ;^; I'm so sorry it's been taking so long the games haven't been working. If you don't I want to say I'm SO SORRY! I feel horrible I was unable to get her and hope she got a good home. Maybe I can get a baby when her parents breed again if that's okay with you.
@ToxicPlasma I'm so sorry, she just sold for my asking price! But I will try my hardest to remember to ping you when her parents breed again. Depending on if I can sell these first gens, I might have another obsidian breeding pair with possible ridgebacks very soon - would you like me to ping you if they make cute ridgies too? (I might have up to three obsidian pairs with possible ridgebacks at the end of the week @_@)
@ToxicPlasma I'm so sorry, she just sold for my asking price! But I will try my hardest to remember to ping you when her parents breed again. Depending on if I can sell these first gens, I might have another obsidian breeding pair with possible ridgebacks very soon - would you like me to ping you if they make cute ridgies too? (I might have up to three obsidian pairs with possible ridgebacks at the end of the week @_@)
@pyreclaws it's okay I understand and thank you that would be wonderful if you could. and sweet! Yeah I look forward to seeing your other pairs! esspitally if Nephilim will be in one of them, the obsidian with red wings are some of my favorites. ^^
@pyreclaws it's okay I understand and thank you that would be wonderful if you could. and sweet! Yeah I look forward to seeing your other pairs! esspitally if Nephilim will be in one of them, the obsidian with red wings are some of my favorites. ^^
@ToxicPlasma Not only will he be in one of them, I'm also getting him an obs/crimson pearlcatcher girlfriend for 100% obs/crimson babies!
@ToxicPlasma Not only will he be in one of them, I'm also getting him an obs/crimson pearlcatcher girlfriend for 100% obs/crimson babies!
@pyreclaws SWEET!
@pyreclaws SWEET!
1 2 3