Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Bert's Jackpot Giveaway
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59
@bertbutt
:o excuse the last-minute enter!

I hope everything is okay with you though, not being able to go online for two years! You have my best wishes c:
@bertbutt
:o excuse the last-minute enter!

I hope everything is okay with you though, not being able to go online for two years! You have my best wishes c:
8593834.pngijWAday.png
@bertbutt I'm in!
@bertbutt I'm in!
@bertbutt Thank you for holding a giveaway this huge! Good luck to you in your future challenges in real life!!
@bertbutt Thank you for holding a giveaway this huge! Good luck to you in your future challenges in real life!!
TiSXpPl.png
@bertbutt I'd like to enter if it's not too late! Good luck to you outside of fr!
@bertbutt I'd like to enter if it's not too late! Good luck to you outside of fr!
Silver Horn Round Pebbles Magnetite
I hoard:
@bertbutt
If it isn't too late, I'd like to join in this.
Hope your life outside of FR goes well :)
@bertbutt
If it isn't too late, I'd like to join in this.
Hope your life outside of FR goes well :)
sImmyoP.png
"I just wanna enjoy myself. Seriously. Do some leisurely patrolling, put in a few appearances, say 'Aw shucks, no trouble today,' and get a good night's sleep! That's my ideal life! I wanna make this world one where heroes have time to kill."
-Hawks, My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia.
vGvSDHr.png
@bertbutt

If it's not too late I'd like to enter please :)
@bertbutt

If it's not too late I'd like to enter please :)
@bertbutt

If it's not to late, I'm in!
@bertbutt

If it's not to late, I'm in!
tumblr_inline_nk71b0gf1I1qg2i5p.png
Alright nerds, sorry for the wait in announcing the winner, I've been far busier than intended. Anyway, congrats to @lachla for winning all this junk. Send me a pm within 24hours and I'll start funneling you a bunch of stuff when i get the chance
Alright nerds, sorry for the wait in announcing the winner, I've been far busier than intended. Anyway, congrats to @lachla for winning all this junk. Send me a pm within 24hours and I'll start funneling you a bunch of stuff when i get the chance
I do a lot of things
@bertbutt

I don't remember if I've already posted here or not. I know I saw it and meant to, but I figured I'd be better safe than sorry.

Good luck for the next 2 years, whatever you're going to be doing ^.^

Ari x
@bertbutt

I don't remember if I've already posted here or not. I know I saw it and meant to, but I figured I'd be better safe than sorry.

Good luck for the next 2 years, whatever you're going to be doing ^.^

Ari x
Self Published Author
My debut novel 'Changeling' is available in all formats now!

I also have an in-development Interactive Fiction game.
Check out it's Development Blog on Tumblr.
@bertbutt

Oh gosh, thank you so much, I don't even know what to do, I'm just quietly freaking out here, and my mum is just laughing at me for smiling like an idiot.

Have fun in the future, and hopefully you'll be able to come back one day! :)
@bertbutt

Oh gosh, thank you so much, I don't even know what to do, I'm just quietly freaking out here, and my mum is just laughing at me for smiling like an idiot.

Have fun in the future, and hopefully you'll be able to come back one day! :)
IBS0rcq.png ~commissions
~accents
~art thread
~dragons with gijinka
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59