Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [private breeding request]
Hello @AngelCymry and @melonderp. I have a project I'd like to attempt in order to hatch a birthday dragon, and was hoping you two could help me out. It'd be great if I could borrow AngelCymry's Aubin and melonderp's Vernaccia and of course I'd pay a stud fee for both, whatever you think is fair. I'd have to put them on a nest tomorrow in order to hatch them on my birthday (May 19th) so I apologize about the short notice but just kinda figured out my ideal color scheme today. Please let me know if you're willing to help, and thanks in advance!
Hello @AngelCymry and @melonderp. I have a project I'd like to attempt in order to hatch a birthday dragon, and was hoping you two could help me out. It'd be great if I could borrow AngelCymry's Aubin and melonderp's Vernaccia and of course I'd pay a stud fee for both, whatever you think is fair. I'd have to put them on a nest tomorrow in order to hatch them on my birthday (May 19th) so I apologize about the short notice but just kinda figured out my ideal color scheme today. Please let me know if you're willing to help, and thanks in advance!
if the other person agrees, I'd be fine with loaning you Vernaccia for 5 days to breed. As for a stud fee, i'm not quite sure what I would charge, anywhere between 30,000 and 40,000 treasure would be something I think I can work with, since she's a complete gem dragon. Respond to let me know if this is okay!
if the other person agrees, I'd be fine with loaning you Vernaccia for 5 days to breed. As for a stud fee, i'm not quite sure what I would charge, anywhere between 30,000 and 40,000 treasure would be something I think I can work with, since she's a complete gem dragon. Respond to let me know if this is okay!
@melonderp Okay, I'll wait to hear back to see if that is an option.
@melonderp Okay, I'll wait to hear back to see if that is an option.
Okay!
Okay!