Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | "Organize party" not working in Col
1 2 3 4 5
Apparently the reduced strength is due to Augment Stones not working, which is a known glitch. :\
I've got the same issue with the Organize Party not working; it looks like it's gonna load fully, then freezes right before the bar is full. Restarting my browser, trying another one, clearing the cache - none of this seems to work, but I guess it's nice to know I'm not the only one with the problem.

EDIT- As of about 8:20 FR time, seems to be working again! C:
Apparently the reduced strength is due to Augment Stones not working, which is a known glitch. :\
I've got the same issue with the Organize Party not working; it looks like it's gonna load fully, then freezes right before the bar is full. Restarting my browser, trying another one, clearing the cache - none of this seems to work, but I guess it's nice to know I'm not the only one with the problem.

EDIT- As of about 8:20 FR time, seems to be working again! C:
Lol Misery loves Company indeed @artemystica

For me it's not loading either.
Lol Misery loves Company indeed @artemystica

For me it's not loading either.
Party organizing is not opening to me either. >_>
Party organizing is not opening to me either. >_>
HlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.png
@ErebusValkyrie @artemystica
coli always has a lag during 8:00 so that may be why it's down for you! it's working now, at least for me.

anyway, having the same problem as everyone else - organize party not working. probably the augment stones as well but haven't been able to check because i only have this one guy in my team now.

i've tried this on firefox and ie.
@ErebusValkyrie @artemystica
coli always has a lag during 8:00 so that may be why it's down for you! it's working now, at least for me.

anyway, having the same problem as everyone else - organize party not working. probably the augment stones as well but haven't been able to check because i only have this one guy in my team now.

i've tried this on firefox and ie.
b1849cc369e3fe4113b5d6547cd52b1e.png
@Hapro yeah it's fixed now. We just need the party thing working XD
@Hapro yeah it's fixed now. We just need the party thing working XD
Glade.png
Ufo9hnS.png
I don't accept random friend requests; I'm always down to talk though!
Add me to the list :P
Add me to the list :P
a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.png Sweet Songbird Ire Tweet Worn Pincushion Stuffed Pincushion
I've also got the same problem going on.
I've also got the same problem going on.
Same here. I tried alt and safe versions as well, and organize party is not working in any of the different modes. I'm on windows 7 using chrome.
Same here. I tried alt and safe versions as well, and organize party is not working in any of the different modes. I'm on windows 7 using chrome.
Come to the dork side. Do not make me de-story you. Image © Diaktoros
DriftAwayBanner_zpsd03e0e45.jpg tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
have officially joint the club.. now what?

I'm so sad I can't level exalts for my flame mommy
have officially joint the club.. now what?

I'm so sad I can't level exalts for my flame mommy
tumblr_inline_ny6pwws6ed1qmzhvw_540.pngx0CMhAc.pngfire-01.giftumblr_inline_ny1deeh2c01qmzhvw_540.png
FIXED
FIXED
Glade.png
Ufo9hnS.png
I don't accept random friend requests; I'm always down to talk though!
1 2 3 4 5