Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | "Organize party" not working in Col
1 2 3 4 5
The rest of the Coliseum is working fine, but for some reason, "organize party" won't load. It was always slow, but now it's just stuck at a point where it's almost loaded but not quite. Is this happening to anybody else?
The rest of the Coliseum is working fine, but for some reason, "organize party" won't load. It was always slow, but now it's just stuck at a point where it's almost loaded but not quite. Is this happening to anybody else?
b6KLuw7.gif
same for me :(
same for me :(
banner_arcana_by_agatheas-db9eh23.png
@artemystica
Yes, it's happening to me too. I guess I'll have to work with the team I already have until they fix it.
@artemystica
Yes, it's happening to me too. I guess I'll have to work with the team I already have until they fix it.
April showers bring forth May flowers
:/ same and all i had set when i logged off last night was my solo 2-fodder mire dragon LOL which isn't even great for grinding in the meantime.
:/ same and all i had set when i logged off last night was my solo 2-fodder mire dragon LOL which isn't even great for grinding in the meantime.
YlCt8xa.png icB862J.gif Dg84nPV.png
I am experiencing this issue as well.
1kz7OWt.png
Me too. I have exalts to train. Its a bummer because until I can get them out I can't hatch my nest either.
Me too. I have exalts to train. Its a bummer because until I can get them out I can't hatch my nest either.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
87849398.png63776550.png87809713.png.png
It stinks that it's frequent, but I thought it was just me. Misery loves company?

I've got a nest I can't hatch because all my fodder is just chilling now haha
It stinks that it's frequent, but I thought it was just me. Misery loves company?

I've got a nest I can't hatch because all my fodder is just chilling now haha
b6KLuw7.gif
Same here, I've tried clearing my cache and changing sockets. Glad to see I'm not the only one, though I hope it'll get fixed soon..
Same here, I've tried clearing my cache and changing sockets. Glad to see I'm not the only one, though I hope it'll get fixed soon..
2ijg0ie.png
tumblr_inline_njuc4qhic61qmu9vp.png
I have things to try and collecting and exalts to level...so I'm glad to see we're all having this issue. No need to rush the people in charge but? Please fix this
I have things to try and collecting and exalts to level...so I'm glad to see we're all having this issue. No need to rush the people in charge but? Please fix this
Glade.png
Ufo9hnS.png
I don't accept random friend requests; I'm always down to talk though!
1 2 3 4 5