Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Upcoming Registration Window May 18
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 32 33
Awesome!! Now I can get my cousin to join! :D
Awesome!! Now I can get my cousin to join! :D
Yay :3
Yay :3
tumblr_obnuwuJkgd1vu9karo5_500.png
New friends!~
New friends!~
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
oh well good thing i wasnt planing to use coli anymore .-. the lags unbearable already since the last festival now another rego is gonna make it impossible to do anthing on coli
oh well good thing i wasnt planing to use coli anymore .-. the lags unbearable already since the last festival now another rego is gonna make it impossible to do anthing on coli
orpan_badge_by_raorahaga-da7f6fu.png place for unwanted g1's to be dropped off and adopted
I won't be the newbiest newbie anymore!
I won't be the newbiest newbie anymore!
Wow, I just got here and I'm already not gonna be the newest noon :)
Wow, I just got here and I'm already not gonna be the newest noon :)

MOOONCHIILLD!
Radical \ owo /
Radical \ owo /
M.P.S
(my permanent saying)
I am my own
karamatsu girl.
9pnPn6w.png
Wow, and I still feel like a newbie here, heh. Excited to welcome some new faces! I wonder how many people join each time? The window doesn't open for long...
Wow, and I still feel like a newbie here, heh. Excited to welcome some new faces! I wonder how many people join each time? The window doesn't open for long...
[quote name="philstar22" date=2015-05-13 13:09:16] Nooo. Way too soon. This is killing the economy. No one is buying more valuable dragons. Also killing the server. [/quote] I kind of have to agree...with the site going down so often, the bugs still happening and the ad issues, is the site really that badly in need of yet another registration window putting even more strain on the server(s)? I mean, awesome for getting more people but it just seems odd that it would happen so soon. Or maybe I'm just being cynical, that could be too.
philstar22 wrote on 2015-05-13:
Nooo. Way too soon. This is killing the economy. No one is buying more valuable dragons. Also killing the server.

I kind of have to agree...with the site going down so often, the bugs still happening and the ad issues, is the site really that badly in need of yet another registration window putting even more strain on the server(s)?

I mean, awesome for getting more people but it just seems odd that it would happen so soon.

Or maybe I'm just being cynical, that could be too.
My Art Shop (CLOSED for now)
[ ancient voice ] it is time... for this batch of newbies to grow up,,
[ ancient voice ] it is time... for this batch of newbies to grow up,,
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 32 33