Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Spiral x Snapper Reservations [5 slots!]
1 2
[center]Hello hello! Here is the lovely couple. [i]Snowdrift[/i] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/35264_350.png[/img] Male [b]Primary[/b] White Basic [b]Secondary[/b] Tomato Basic [b]Tertiary [/b]Rust Circuit [i]Cobble[/i] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/32217_350.png[/img] Female [b]Primary[/b] Steel Basic [b]Secondary[/b] Gold Basic [b]Tertiary [/b] Ice Basic [b]Price + Reservation:[/b] 100k [b]Reservations:[/b] 1. Kou - spiral 2. KitsumiMahon - spiral 3. Sam - snapper 4. windMorrower - spiral 5. First come first pick! Reserves will rollover to the next clutch if there aren't enough offspring.[/b] [/center]
Hello hello!

Here is the lovely couple.

Snowdrift
35264_350.png
Male
Primary White Basic
Secondary Tomato Basic
Tertiary Rust Circuit

Cobble
32217_350.png
Female
Primary Steel Basic
Secondary Gold Basic
Tertiary Ice Basic

Price + Reservation: 100k

Reservations:
1. Kou - spiral
2. KitsumiMahon - spiral
3. Sam - snapper
4. windMorrower - spiral

First come first pick! Reserves will rollover to the next clutch if there aren't enough offspring.[/b]
tumblr_mrlzooJ3ka1rfr4i6o1_500.gif
^
^
^
^
I will reserve a slot if I can request to get a spiral, I'm not very fond of snappers c:

I can also pay immediately (meaning right now or late tomorrow as I'm not going to be home for the whole day) if you can tell when the clutch will be ready ^^
I will reserve a slot if I can request to get a spiral, I'm not very fond of snappers c:

I can also pay immediately (meaning right now or late tomorrow as I'm not going to be home for the whole day) if you can tell when the clutch will be ready ^^
Same as above poster - I don't like Snappers, but if I could get a Spiral I'd love a reserve. I wouldn't mind waiting for the next clutch to get a Spiral.
Same as above poster - I don't like Snappers, but if I could get a Spiral I'd love a reserve. I wouldn't mind waiting for the next clutch to get a Spiral.
H5mMPK3.png
@kraine
snapper!!!!!!
what is the down payment?
and if dont like i go the the next hatching?

i am in a different time zone bdw so if i react late i am a sleep ;)
but i do want on that list!!
@kraine
snapper!!!!!!
what is the down payment?
and if dont like i go the the next hatching?

i am in a different time zone bdw so if i react late i am a sleep ;)
but i do want on that list!!
@kraine
I will pay 100,000 treasure for a spiral, please.
Thank-you.

Also, I can pay immediately.
@kraine
I will pay 100,000 treasure for a spiral, please.
Thank-you.

Also, I can pay immediately.
@kou Added! It's perfectly fine to request a spiral only. It will rollover to the next clutch.

@kitsumimahon Noted! You're on the list for spiral!

@sam, the 100k is for the first pick of snapper hatchlings. You can send it now and I'll add you to the snapper list. ^^

@windmorrower Alright! Go ahead and send, the reservation is yours.

Yeah, anyone who is sure of these terms (whoever posted first gets first pick of whichever species they picked) can send the money. Keep in mind that the color is not something you can reject - you can't decide to be refunded if your hatchling doesn't match your preference.
@kou Added! It's perfectly fine to request a spiral only. It will rollover to the next clutch.

@kitsumimahon Noted! You're on the list for spiral!

@sam, the 100k is for the first pick of snapper hatchlings. You can send it now and I'll add you to the snapper list. ^^

@windmorrower Alright! Go ahead and send, the reservation is yours.

Yeah, anyone who is sure of these terms (whoever posted first gets first pick of whichever species they picked) can send the money. Keep in mind that the color is not something you can reject - you can't decide to be refunded if your hatchling doesn't match your preference.
I want both a spiral and a snapper, with preferences for first hatchling I buy to be a spiral. How much is the reservation? When is the breeding day? Thanks! :D
I want both a spiral and a snapper, with preferences for first hatchling I buy to be a spiral. How much is the reservation? When is the breeding day? Thanks! :D
gottsein1_zps75255543.pnggottsein2_zps2fc6a1e6.png
@gottsein At the moment, 4 have already reserved so you're a little bit lower on the list. However, this means if they have 4 eggs, you'll be first pick of the next litter. You can pay for the reserve/hatchling (either species is 100k) and we can talk about your species preference. If you really want one of each species, then I'm very willing to work out an extra slot for you since it's the same person. You can mail me if there's any confusion here.

edit; breeding day will apparently be in 11 days, but since I aged them artificially, I'm not sure how the cooldown will work out. I will contact everyone with updates when I find out.
@gottsein At the moment, 4 have already reserved so you're a little bit lower on the list. However, this means if they have 4 eggs, you'll be first pick of the next litter. You can pay for the reserve/hatchling (either species is 100k) and we can talk about your species preference. If you really want one of each species, then I'm very willing to work out an extra slot for you since it's the same person. You can mail me if there's any confusion here.

edit; breeding day will apparently be in 11 days, but since I aged them artificially, I'm not sure how the cooldown will work out. I will contact everyone with updates when I find out.
1 2