Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Input dragon ID in Crossroads
1 2 3 4
Support!
Support!

veticablue.png

V E T I C Λ
- - - - - -- - - - - -
TUMBLR .-. THEME
GW2: Esterie.7409
Yes, please!
Yes, please!
[quote name="Ankokou" date=2015-05-09 20:11:00] Support [/quote]
Ankokou wrote on 2015-05-09:
Support
IJJc6Sg.png 6I84XUY.gif wXPzM1Z.gif
Full support.

At the very least a 'jump to page' option would be good!
Full support.

At the very least a 'jump to page' option would be good!
Yt4sddf.png
[quote name="Zenelle" date=2015-05-10 15:12:56] Support. With a larger lair, and the fact I keep all my sellables at the back, it's just a nuisance to scroll through every dragon. [/quote] Support.
Zenelle wrote on 2015-05-10:
Support. With a larger lair, and the fact I keep all my sellables at the back, it's just a nuisance to scroll through every dragon.

Support.
EYhnjwN.png
Please.
Please.
raLT924.pngjavhRRE.png
Support. This would come very useful, especially for users who occasionally have issues with page freezing (failure to load a page properly) like I do. Often the dragon I need to select is at the end of the lair since they are hatchlings, so I have to go through all the pages before I can select it, if the pages freeze (fails to load) just before the last page I end up having to start the process all over again, entering the dragon number would be so much simpler. It will also help when there are more than one dragon that look the same sitting in the lair XD
Support. This would come very useful, especially for users who occasionally have issues with page freezing (failure to load a page properly) like I do. Often the dragon I need to select is at the end of the lair since they are hatchlings, so I have to go through all the pages before I can select it, if the pages freeze (fails to load) just before the last page I end up having to start the process all over again, entering the dragon number would be so much simpler. It will also help when there are more than one dragon that look the same sitting in the lair XD
ice%20egg3.gif88003446-1bb3-4082-bfe8-4f758d3dab9a.pngddc067c2-e6a4-4b1d-ade4-29378f307da0.pngnocturne.gif
So much support and as already mentioned the overhaul of Crossroads is already planned this should most definitely be included.
So much support and as already mentioned the overhaul of Crossroads is already planned this should most definitely be included.
Stuff will one day go here.
Yes! Support!
Yes! Support!
1SXlDkp.png
support
support
A Clan between domains and gods, The Starwound clan (Arcane/Plague) http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=outbound&loc=http://the-lorebrary.wikia.com/wiki/StarWound_Clan[img][/img]8e0286da716b.png
[img][/img]dfc5c2959c84.png
1 2 3 4