Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | A Game in the Dark DAY TWO
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
Dragon Name: Deadvoxel Username: CrazyCheetahGirl Dragon picture: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/113598/11359751_350.png?mtime=VSGNMgACNxg.png[/img] Deadvoxel is a bit of a pessimist; even if she recognizes possible positive outcomes, she does not acknowledge them as much as negative ones. Despite acting like she'd rather be alone than with company most ofthe time, she secretly enjoys being with other dragons, even if she cannot fully understand the emotion behind the words of non-Fae dragons. She may seem distant until you get to know her, but even if you do, she expresses friendship in subtle ways. Deadvoxel's left wing is injured, making movement difficult because she prefers hovering and flying to walking. @EPICdragon99 because you might be interested :3 Also, I don't completely understand all the 'Neutral' and 'Not Neutral' stuff...
Dragon Name: Deadvoxel
Username: CrazyCheetahGirl
Dragon picture:
11359751_350.png?mtime=VSGNMgACNxg.png

Deadvoxel is a bit of a pessimist; even if she recognizes possible positive outcomes, she does not acknowledge them as much as negative ones. Despite acting like she'd rather be alone than with company most ofthe time, she secretly enjoys being with other dragons, even if she cannot fully understand the emotion behind the words of non-Fae dragons. She may seem distant until you get to know her, but even if you do, she expresses friendship in subtle ways.
Deadvoxel's left wing is injured, making movement difficult because she prefers hovering and flying to walking.

@EPICdragon99 because you might be interested :3

Also, I don't completely understand all the 'Neutral' and 'Not Neutral' stuff...
evQCX9v.gifMmBygYl.gif 41722454605_fc7ec4942e_o.png
@CrazyCheetahGirl
Well, I couldn't think of any way else to put it, but the "not-neutral" roles are the killers. The Neutral roles are well, neutral. They're the victims. Roles will be randomly generated once there are enough people, and I'll pm everyone with their role.
@CrazyCheetahGirl
Well, I couldn't think of any way else to put it, but the "not-neutral" roles are the killers. The Neutral roles are well, neutral. They're the victims. Roles will be randomly generated once there are enough people, and I'll pm everyone with their role.
348a58bed57a6e78ddac805e55142143f489c2ca.png
@firewyrm2018 Okay, I understand now. Thanks!
Also, were the injuries supposed to be random? Should I change my post?
@firewyrm2018 Okay, I understand now. Thanks!
Also, were the injuries supposed to be random? Should I change my post?
@CrazyCheetahGirl
no, you can choose an injury if you want! anyone who doesn't will get random ones!
@CrazyCheetahGirl
no, you can choose an injury if you want! anyone who doesn't will get random ones!
@firewyrm2018
Oh, okay! Thanks again!
@firewyrm2018
Oh, okay! Thanks again!
@firewyrm2018 are NPCs talked to via PM?
@firewyrm2018 are NPCs talked to via PM?
@CrazyCheetahGirl
No, its an RP like thing.
It mostly takes place on the forums, but any decisions on who to kill, and special role interactions should be done via pms.
@CrazyCheetahGirl
No, its an RP like thing.
It mostly takes place on the forums, but any decisions on who to kill, and special role interactions should be done via pms.
@firewyrm2018 Okay, thanks! What counts as 'special role interactions'?
@firewyrm2018 Okay, thanks! What counts as 'special role interactions'?
@Radiantshadow @CrazyCheetahGirl @Lipizzara @Hanoverian23 @Areater
Pinging everyone, because there might be more confusion?

Ok! I am sorry for not being clear:
A Game in the Dark is a mafia-style rp game. You know, that game "mafia" where everyone sits in a circle and certain people get roles? Like the guardian angel, the stoolpidgeon, and of course, the mafia?
A Game in the Dark is like that. Except everyone gets a special role. Those with "friend" roles (formerly called neutral) are like the townsfolk in the parygame "mafia" they're the ones that get killed off. And each night, someone is killed, the players have to vote on who they think is the killer. Those with "Enemy" roles are the killers. They work together to try and kill off all of the dragons with "friend" roles. Should they succeed, they win the game. Should the "friend" dragons find all the killers, they win.

As for special interactions:
If you get the role of "Sucette's friend" once a day, you can PM me with the name of one of the other players to know their role.
If you get the role of "Leader's friend" You can PM me once a day for advice from Koningin.
And so on. Should you receve a role regarding "talking" or "interacting" with an NPC, you pm me to intereact with them.
The killers will know the other killers are killers, as they have to decide amongst themselves who to kill each night. However, they won't know eachothers specific roles.

INTERACTING WITH NPCs in the game:
Just bold the question you want to ask, and in parentheses too who you wish to ask it to.

I should probably add this to the first page, and I will do this just so nobody else gets confused.
If you have any more questions, feel free to ask!
@Radiantshadow @CrazyCheetahGirl @Lipizzara @Hanoverian23 @Areater
Pinging everyone, because there might be more confusion?

Ok! I am sorry for not being clear:
A Game in the Dark is a mafia-style rp game. You know, that game "mafia" where everyone sits in a circle and certain people get roles? Like the guardian angel, the stoolpidgeon, and of course, the mafia?
A Game in the Dark is like that. Except everyone gets a special role. Those with "friend" roles (formerly called neutral) are like the townsfolk in the parygame "mafia" they're the ones that get killed off. And each night, someone is killed, the players have to vote on who they think is the killer. Those with "Enemy" roles are the killers. They work together to try and kill off all of the dragons with "friend" roles. Should they succeed, they win the game. Should the "friend" dragons find all the killers, they win.

As for special interactions:
If you get the role of "Sucette's friend" once a day, you can PM me with the name of one of the other players to know their role.
If you get the role of "Leader's friend" You can PM me once a day for advice from Koningin.
And so on. Should you receve a role regarding "talking" or "interacting" with an NPC, you pm me to intereact with them.
The killers will know the other killers are killers, as they have to decide amongst themselves who to kill each night. However, they won't know eachothers specific roles.

INTERACTING WITH NPCs in the game:
Just bold the question you want to ask, and in parentheses too who you wish to ask it to.

I should probably add this to the first page, and I will do this just so nobody else gets confused.
If you have any more questions, feel free to ask!
Hello I was wondering if I could maybe join the fun... Dragon Name: Banga Pic: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121432/12143156_350.png?mtime=VUUVtgAB9IQ.png[/img] Username: IceLight Personality: Banga is quiet, but likes to sing/hum a lot. She likes straight answers but does enjoy a nice puzzle. Banga is also observent (most of the time) and can be kinda cold sometimes. Banga, lastly, likes to be around others and likes to make new friends. Banga's wings are brusied from impact and her hind right leg is either really spraned or fractured.
Hello I was wondering if I could maybe join the fun...

Dragon Name: Banga

Pic: 12143156_350.png?mtime=VUUVtgAB9IQ.png

Username: IceLight

Personality: Banga is quiet, but likes to sing/hum a lot. She likes straight answers but does enjoy a nice puzzle. Banga is also observent (most of the time) and can be kinda cold sometimes. Banga, lastly, likes to be around others and likes to make new friends.

Banga's wings are brusied from impact and her hind right leg is either really spraned or fractured.
[img]http://[/img]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29