Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Rainsong Jungle
Very pretty update! Love the new familiars.
Very pretty update! Love the new familiars.
Feel free to call me Z or Za if you like.
I love the addition of the "bosses" in the levels now. It's a nice change of pace when you've got three level 25 dragons fighting through everything.
I love the addition of the "bosses" in the levels now. It's a nice change of pace when you've got three level 25 dragons fighting through everything.
Ohhhhh, tiny snootle wyrms.

Also, I'm kind of hoping that the forest is bioluminescent at night (think Pandora from Avatar).
Ohhhhh, tiny snootle wyrms.

Also, I'm kind of hoping that the forest is bioluminescent at night (think Pandora from Avatar).
Whenever new familiars are released, I flash upon Jack Sparrow locked in the bowels of the Black Pearl, yelling 'Stop blowing holes in my ship bestiary!'. But in all seriousness, I'm delighted about every aspect of this new venue, with a little hope for battle stone drops holding out. The food is plentiful! The enemies are gorgeous. Those bosses will keep me entertained for a long while, and they're less frustrating than the giant mechas and mantas.

Thank you so much for all the time, effort, and vibrancy that went into the new venue.
Whenever new familiars are released, I flash upon Jack Sparrow locked in the bowels of the Black Pearl, yelling 'Stop blowing holes in my ship bestiary!'. But in all seriousness, I'm delighted about every aspect of this new venue, with a little hope for battle stone drops holding out. The food is plentiful! The enemies are gorgeous. Those bosses will keep me entertained for a long while, and they're less frustrating than the giant mechas and mantas.

Thank you so much for all the time, effort, and vibrancy that went into the new venue.
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
Gotta catch 'em all!!
Gotta catch 'em all!!
IMZbI9C.png[/img]
Gorgeous.
Gorgeous.
Thank you so much! This is wonderful, the vibrancy of the graphics is astounding. I LOVE the new familiars <3

*pokemon theme song*
Thank you so much! This is wonderful, the vibrancy of the graphics is astounding. I LOVE the new familiars <3

*pokemon theme song*

puffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuff

FR +9
Must. Get. Them. ALLLL!
Must. Get. Them. ALLLL!
Well, before this I had all coli familiars up until the Mire, Kelp Beds and Golem Workshop. Now I must fix this. Also, all the familiars look really cool!
Well, before this I had all coli familiars up until the Mire, Kelp Beds and Golem Workshop. Now I must fix this. Also, all the familiars look really cool!
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
Gorgeous! Loving the new snakey friends!
Gorgeous! Loving the new snakey friends!
she/her