Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Rainsong Jungle
Oh my gosh! The new familiars are soooooo adorable, especially the tiny manticores and snakes <3

I NEED LIKE 100 OF EACH!!!! OWO
Oh my gosh! The new familiars are soooooo adorable, especially the tiny manticores and snakes <3

I NEED LIKE 100 OF EACH!!!! OWO
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o3_r1_400.gif
WvEXipG.png
3adgzZD.png
Q5PUVtn.png
mlHpBMC.png
6R7AJ1z.png
DxCICZ1.png
5hF3FGk.png
uPNWHgD.png
@Undel
The new venue is amazing and really, really pretty - great job! - but I've been in there for a while, and nothing but the monsters' drops drop? No minor health potions, no battlestones, no nothing. Is this just me having incredibly bad luck with the RNG, or are such drops just not put in into the Jungle yet? (Sorry if someone has asked this already - I tried to read through the thread, but I might have missed something...)
@Undel
The new venue is amazing and really, really pretty - great job! - but I've been in there for a while, and nothing but the monsters' drops drop? No minor health potions, no battlestones, no nothing. Is this just me having incredibly bad luck with the RNG, or are such drops just not put in into the Jungle yet? (Sorry if someone has asked this already - I tried to read through the thread, but I might have missed something...)
image0-2.png
ahh amazing update as usual~
I have a mighty need for the amphitheres and hippocampi
ahh amazing update as usual~
I have a mighty need for the amphitheres and hippocampi
OMG! Hippocampuses and their item tools! Oh, you funny little things! I remembered it from my anatomy exam, bahahahah!
OMG! Hippocampuses and their item tools! Oh, you funny little things! I remembered it from my anatomy exam, bahahahah!
So bright, so pretty, so wonderful~ I love how often stuff drops I may have found a new farming space. I love it!

The only downside I see so far is there's no packs of treasure (like the Leafy Pack, Featherfall Pack) which might make me move back to Harpy's after the initial buzz is over.
So bright, so pretty, so wonderful~ I love how often stuff drops I may have found a new farming space. I love it!

The only downside I see so far is there's no packs of treasure (like the Leafy Pack, Featherfall Pack) which might make me move back to Harpy's after the initial buzz is over.
lik2pA1X.jpg
Can't wait until my dragons get leveled up high enough to go there.
All the familiars looks so pretty.
Can't wait until my dragons get leveled up high enough to go there.
All the familiars looks so pretty.
I feel like the amphiptere typo bothers me.

But in any case these familiars are lovely and snakes yes I will hoard them. c:

I feel like the amphiptere typo bothers me.

But in any case these familiars are lovely and snakes yes I will hoard them. c:

The colors are... are...
This is my new favorite venue!
The colors are... are...
This is my new favorite venue!
Those familiars, though...
Those familiars, though...
tumblr_inline_nrj53lAKh41rbfe8q_500_zpsqiquog40.gif
THIS IS SO COOL the zalis are adorable aaaahhh

thank you for the update!!
THIS IS SO COOL the zalis are adorable aaaahhh

thank you for the update!!