Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [MJ] Stories & Poems Contest - WINNERS
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Paintminion If the winners would like they can pick a pair from my lair for me to breed for prizes :) If you can not gt a hold of the person who is MIA :). Just pm me if someone wants something.
@Paintminion If the winners would like they can pick a pair from my lair for me to breed for prizes :) If you can not gt a hold of the person who is MIA :). Just pm me if someone wants something.
30dbcia.png
@TBTRBunneh That is really kind of you! Thank you for the offer! I figure I will wait until Saturday night, and then Sunday we'll just make alternate plans.
@TBTRBunneh That is really kind of you! Thank you for the offer! I figure I will wait until Saturday night, and then Sunday we'll just make alternate plans.
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
I hope nothing serious has happened. Their dragons haven't been fed, and they haven't touched the forums since the fifth. Hopefully everything works out for them, whatever the problem is.
I hope nothing serious has happened. Their dragons haven't been fed, and they haven't touched the forums since the fifth. Hopefully everything works out for them, whatever the problem is.
NY105Sx.gif
@paintminion just shoot me a pm if needed. <3 I don't mind at all :)
@paintminion just shoot me a pm if needed. <3 I don't mind at all :)
30dbcia.png
@StopTheBats

I hope they are okay as well.

@StopTheBats

I hope they are okay as well.

An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@msimamizizam @Emilem
I was wondering which dragons you would like from me, if you would like one, or if you would like to be on a ping list.

@Toothless
Same for you but also wondering what you would like for an art prize.
@msimamizizam @Emilem
I was wondering which dragons you would like from me, if you would like one, or if you would like to be on a ping list.

@Toothless
Same for you but also wondering what you would like for an art prize.
exb7bDm.png
Judges Ping List

@Paintminion @Farore @Kelwyn @DwiinDovah @Diariel

Audience and Contestants Ping List
(Contestants will be automatically added.)

@lome @Solarstar @Fallowsthorn @Maosayshi @TBTRBunneh @Teeka @StopTheBats @msimamizizam @LorienGoldfire @chezameed @MadieLowell97 @Seles @Axikor @Stopthebats @Toothless @Severina @MoonAndFlowers @azurillturtle @Rascality
@Katsra @Metamochi @chaosheart13 @Egg @chaosheart13 @Metamochi @silverdrake @crayaura @Kell @Emilem @HunterGatherer @azurillturtle @Grizabella

Hey gang, Dwiindovah is okay and we have all the prizes to finish up now!

If your prize package included dragons or art, please contact Dwiindovah and paintminion for which dragons and art you would like. I am sending the rest of the prizes now, so if you were owed something and have not received it in the next hour, contact me, paintminion.

Wooohooo, let's finish this up!

Also, still feel free to post your entries here!
Judges Ping List

@Paintminion @Farore @Kelwyn @DwiinDovah @Diariel

Audience and Contestants Ping List
(Contestants will be automatically added.)

@lome @Solarstar @Fallowsthorn @Maosayshi @TBTRBunneh @Teeka @StopTheBats @msimamizizam @LorienGoldfire @chezameed @MadieLowell97 @Seles @Axikor @Stopthebats @Toothless @Severina @MoonAndFlowers @azurillturtle @Rascality
@Katsra @Metamochi @chaosheart13 @Egg @chaosheart13 @Metamochi @silverdrake @crayaura @Kell @Emilem @HunterGatherer @azurillturtle @Grizabella

Hey gang, Dwiindovah is okay and we have all the prizes to finish up now!

If your prize package included dragons or art, please contact Dwiindovah and paintminion for which dragons and art you would like. I am sending the rest of the prizes now, so if you were owed something and have not received it in the next hour, contact me, paintminion.

Wooohooo, let's finish this up!

Also, still feel free to post your entries here!
@DwiinDovah

Wow, I never saw this ping! haha I have been not getting ping alerts kind of a lot the past month.

it ok, I've waited a very long time now, my fault. <:
@DwiinDovah

Wow, I never saw this ping! haha I have been not getting ping alerts kind of a lot the past month.

it ok, I've waited a very long time now, my fault. <:
tumblr_inline_n6kd7qPuvI1qlye38.gif fQG2hhm.png
@Emilem
You could choose one of the dragons I have available now if you would like, or I can add you to a pinglist!
@Emilem
You could choose one of the dragons I have available now if you would like, or I can add you to a pinglist!
exb7bDm.png
@DwiinDovah any ping list is fine, out of town not much time to internet
@DwiinDovah any ping list is fine, out of town not much time to internet
tumblr_inline_n6kd7qPuvI1qlye38.gif fQG2hhm.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14