Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | "At a Glance" Lair Re-Arrangement
1 2
So, I'm sure this has been suggested already, but I couldn't find it in the little directory or in the more recent pages:

I'd like to suggest that there was a way to arrange your Lair where you could "pull out" and see all of your Lair Pages at a glance. I have 10 pages, and I have been wanting to move some dragons from pages 5-10 to page 2. As it currently stands, I have to drag them up one at a time and load page per page.

If there were a way to "zoom out" and see all 10 pages at the same time, I could drag and reposition all 10 pages without having to constantly reload between them. It'd cut time spent sorting through multiple pages of dragons in half, at least!

That'd also allow me to take a dragon from page 10 and drag it directly to page to. Currently it has to go to page 9, then 8, then 7, then --- wait, where'd it go? *checks between 5 and 4, can't find it* Oh, it's back on page 7? Okay then... then to page 6, to page 5, etc.

It'd just be convenient, and very nice, if this was implemented (if the coding allows)

Thanks for reading!
(I realize I have a huge Lair and that's probably why I have this problem)
So, I'm sure this has been suggested already, but I couldn't find it in the little directory or in the more recent pages:

I'd like to suggest that there was a way to arrange your Lair where you could "pull out" and see all of your Lair Pages at a glance. I have 10 pages, and I have been wanting to move some dragons from pages 5-10 to page 2. As it currently stands, I have to drag them up one at a time and load page per page.

If there were a way to "zoom out" and see all 10 pages at the same time, I could drag and reposition all 10 pages without having to constantly reload between them. It'd cut time spent sorting through multiple pages of dragons in half, at least!

That'd also allow me to take a dragon from page 10 and drag it directly to page to. Currently it has to go to page 9, then 8, then 7, then --- wait, where'd it go? *checks between 5 and 4, can't find it* Oh, it's back on page 7? Okay then... then to page 6, to page 5, etc.

It'd just be convenient, and very nice, if this was implemented (if the coding allows)

Thanks for reading!
(I realize I have a huge Lair and that's probably why I have this problem)
1kz7OWt.png
I heartily support this.

When there's a push on I like to have fodder to the front of my lair for ease when setting up CR's (Since I'm a sniper/breeder) so I fully support making it easier to move dragons.
I heartily support this.

When there's a push on I like to have fodder to the front of my lair for ease when setting up CR's (Since I'm a sniper/breeder) so I fully support making it easier to move dragons.
Yt4sddf.png
So much support.

(You having a huge lair shouldn't impact the playability of the game! If we weren't meant to have huge lairs, they wouldn't be available!)
So much support.

(You having a huge lair shouldn't impact the playability of the game! If we weren't meant to have huge lairs, they wouldn't be available!)
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Super supported. Just also adding onto this, one thing I want is if you click arrange while on a page besides page one, to have it open to arranging on that page, not going back to page one.
Super supported. Just also adding onto this, one thing I want is if you click arrange while on a page besides page one, to have it open to arranging on that page, not going back to page one.
Support!
Support!
nkw.png
Oh my gosh, yes, I support this wholeheartedly! I'm really picky about color coordinating my lair pages, and I like to move my dragons around to see how they'd look on a certain page before deciding. This is awfully hard to do when I'm moving a dragon - or especially when moving multiple dragons - across a few pages.
Oh my gosh, yes, I support this wholeheartedly! I'm really picky about color coordinating my lair pages, and I like to move my dragons around to see how they'd look on a certain page before deciding. This is awfully hard to do when I'm moving a dragon - or especially when moving multiple dragons - across a few pages.
tumblr_nr2jpwVyRy1sctktto6_100.png A8jZ8hC.png
Willow | FR + 12 hours
Come away little light, come away to the darkness
In the shade of the night we’ll come looking for you

YjkVeqG.png tumblr_nqzqz02ZlZ1tu43nto5_100.png
Fully support. Lair arrangement is so clunky in this game. It takes forever to place a dragon where you want to, especially with a larger lair :(
Fully support. Lair arrangement is so clunky in this game. It takes forever to place a dragon where you want to, especially with a larger lair :(
Definitely support!
Definitely support!
Full support!
Especially with how much crossroads jumbles everything, and the mess arranging generally makes. If I could see all my pages at once it would be so much easier than one-at-a-time shifting. It's like as soon as a new dragon shows up they all get excited and start running around I:
Full support!
Especially with how much crossroads jumbles everything, and the mess arranging generally makes. If I could see all my pages at once it would be so much easier than one-at-a-time shifting. It's like as soon as a new dragon shows up they all get excited and start running around I:
Forum_Banner.png
Support, as it is now the only good way would be to copypaste all dragon thumbnails onto a powerpoint slide or something and sort them there.

I just don't sort stuff anymore (people often comment my lair's a mess) because it's bothersome and I don't care. If it was possible to do this, I might.
Support, as it is now the only good way would be to copypaste all dragon thumbnails onto a powerpoint slide or something and sort them there.

I just don't sort stuff anymore (people often comment my lair's a mess) because it's bothersome and I don't care. If it was possible to do this, I might.
66MHIIb.png
1 2