Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | nesting grounds bug
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
the same thing has happened to me and multiple friends of mine in various flights!

my nests should be at 2 days/2days/3 days, they've all had five days added :(
the same thing has happened to me and multiple friends of mine in various flights!

my nests should be at 2 days/2days/3 days, they've all had five days added :(
ck7gGet.png
Both of my nests added six days the moment they should have been able to hatch. This is very sad, I was looking forward to it.

Edit: the next time I viewed them they were both set at two. Good grief.
Both of my nests added six days the moment they should have been able to hatch. This is very sad, I was looking forward to it.

Edit: the next time I viewed them they were both set at two. Good grief.
fr_banner_by_pumadragon-d7iwb0s.png
Add me to the list
I had a nest ready to hatch tomorrow, same nest now says 6 days until hatch. My other nest bred today is showing 10 days until hatch.

Edit to add:
and now that same 6 day nest now shows 2 days.
should be one (tomorrow)
Add me to the list
I had a nest ready to hatch tomorrow, same nest now says 6 days until hatch. My other nest bred today is showing 10 days until hatch.

Edit to add:
and now that same 6 day nest now shows 2 days.
should be one (tomorrow)
Same as everyone else. :/ I had 2 nests hatching tomorrow and they now have 6 days on them, and 10 on my 3rd.
I REALLY hope this is a glitch, or I'm going to be pretty damn mad.
Same as everyone else. :/ I had 2 nests hatching tomorrow and they now have 6 days on them, and 10 on my 3rd.
I REALLY hope this is a glitch, or I'm going to be pretty damn mad.
My nests say 10 days until hatch now as well T_T
My nests say 10 days until hatch now as well T_T
1hvzq.png
Mine also had 5 days added to my nest

:(
Mine also had 5 days added to my nest

:(
They say the best blaze burns brightest, when circumstances are at their worst.
I also had days added onto my nests! 8(
I also had days added onto my nests! 8(
I was going to have 3 days left at the rollover. Here's a picture of my nest: [img]http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h462/cappychino_/ninedayeggs.png[/img]
I was going to have 3 days left at the rollover. Here's a picture of my nest:
ninedayeggs.png
Mine were at 8 days, then now they are showing 6..... Not liking this random fluctuation :S
Mine were at 8 days, then now they are showing 6..... Not liking this random fluctuation :S
And now I just checked my nests again, approx. 15 minutes later, and they show 4, 6, and 8 days down from 8/9/10.
And now I just checked my nests again, approx. 15 minutes later, and they show 4, 6, and 8 days down from 8/9/10.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11