Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | DONE
1 2 3 4
@Ele15

Yes, of course! I've set up a CR. Thank you!
@Ele15

Yes, of course! I've set up a CR. Thank you!
@Luvian

You're welcome! I'm glad you think so! :D
@Luvian

You're welcome! I'm glad you think so! :D
@eternalhowl can I have the rest plz there all so beautiful I would love to find them all mates to be in my hatchery!
@eternalhowl can I have the rest plz there all so beautiful I would love to find them all mates to be in my hatchery!
TX8nph6.jpg[/center
@eternalhowl - i will give my adoptees happy homes, where they will wear silly hats and eat junk food and watch dragon youtube all the time. :D
@eternalhowl - i will give my adoptees happy homes, where they will wear silly hats and eat junk food and watch dragon youtube all the time. :D
Every person alive today is a battleground.
I'd like Warin he's still available.
I'd like Warin he's still available.
@eternalhowl , can I have Baralea if she's still available?
@eternalhowl , can I have Baralea if she's still available?
@eternalhowl Thank you so much!
@eternalhowl Thank you so much!
MkWutJD.png
@Cornerofmadness @TheMythOfBeauty

Yes, Warin and Baralea are still available! I've sent each of you a CR! Thank you!

@tetchyblue

You're welcome!

@fibonaccist

Yay! That's all I could ask for in a home for them! I'm sure they'll love being a part of your lair!

@soullessdeath4

Oh, wow! Thank you! There are a couple that have been spoken for, but if you'd really like to give the rest of them a home, I'll send them along right away. :)
@Cornerofmadness @TheMythOfBeauty

Yes, Warin and Baralea are still available! I've sent each of you a CR! Thank you!

@tetchyblue

You're welcome!

@fibonaccist

Yay! That's all I could ask for in a home for them! I'm sure they'll love being a part of your lair!

@soullessdeath4

Oh, wow! Thank you! There are a couple that have been spoken for, but if you'd really like to give the rest of them a home, I'll send them along right away. :)
@eternalhowl is she still availble? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12691562] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/126916/12691562_350.png[/img] [/url]
@eternalhowl is she still availble?
12691562_350.png
Mischief Managed
@eternalhowl ty

ill take care of them
@eternalhowl ty

ill take care of them
TX8nph6.jpg[/center
1 2 3 4