Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Food, Familiars, Cheap Apparel
1 2
Due to the unfortunate circumstances of converting too much treasure into gems clan Inkstain is having a [center][size=4][b]Hoard Cleanout Sale![/b][/size][/center] If your dragons are hungry I've got you covered! Negotiable pricing on food stacks, go ahead and ask. If you're hoarding/collecting food I've got some shinies that might interest you - rabbits, octopuses, etc. The ever elusive [item=green corycat] I can't possibly list everything - nothing rare or super shiny, the most elaborate thing I'd be offering is Swipp components or Swipp exclusives. Feel free to ask anyways! I'll be guiding off of AH prices but I'd like to get some money on hand so everything is up for negotiation. Make me an offer in gems or treasure! [quote=Familiars][item=grey river flight][item=chimera][item=ember mouse][item=cumulus seal][item=brown river flight][item=dreameater][item=carmine serthis][item=tengu][item=blooming strangler][item=wildwood owl][item=rambra][item=shale thresher][item=parasitic fungus][item=golden porpoise][item=corpse cleaner][item=radioactive slime][item=citrine cave jewel][item=ragamouse][item=protective warcat][item=sunset lasher][item=noggle][item=longneck mender][item=maned rasa][item=black wolf][item=winter wolf][item=red-breasted hainu][item=crimson emperor][item=bamboo phytocat][item=elk][item=salve kamaitachi][item=scythe kamaitachi][item=sickle kamaitachi][item=southmarsh podid][item=common podid][item=shalebuck][item=psywurm][item=brilliant psywurm][item=venomous toridae][item=poisonous toridae][item=heartred croaker][item=mistwatch shellion][item=shellion][item=fungalhoof qiriq][item=blueridge greatshell][item=dodo][item=hooded dodo][item=charcoal sprangyroo][item=kelp tender][item=mammertee][item=maren warrior][item=octoflyer][item=jeweled octoflyer][item=nochnyr][/quote] [quote=Apparel]Assorted birdskull, wraps, bandannas, some steampunk, boring flair scarves, go ahead and ask me. Highlights (ok not really) [item=sunsong haori][item=shadowscale helmet][item=shadowscale shoulder guards][item=venomscale wing guard][item=venomscale greaves][item=bloodscale shoulder guards][item=white wooly coat][item=crown of bones][item=tarnished steel tail cuffs][item=gossamer fillet][/quote] [quote=Skins][skin=2869][skin=3432][skin=4662][skin=5864][skin=8815][skin=8816][/quote] [quote=Battle]Assorted elemental attacks, might fragments, acuity fragments, hybrid fragments, minor, health, and major potions, and some berserkers. Sorry, no ambush, eliminate, or sap[/quote] Anything you hoard/collect/are looking for that's not supremely rare I might be able to hook you up. I may also be inclined to cut you a deal on my dragons for sale~ Ping me or drop me a message! I'm online a whole lot of the time. [center]~Thanks for reading~[/center]
Due to the unfortunate circumstances of converting too much treasure into gems clan Inkstain is having a
Hoard Cleanout Sale!

If your dragons are hungry I've got you covered! Negotiable pricing on food stacks, go ahead and ask. If you're hoarding/collecting food I've got some shinies that might interest you - rabbits, octopuses, etc.
The ever elusive Green Corycat

I can't possibly list everything - nothing rare or super shiny, the most elaborate thing I'd be offering is Swipp components or Swipp exclusives. Feel free to ask anyways!

I'll be guiding off of AH prices but I'd like to get some money on hand so everything is up for negotiation. Make me an offer in gems or treasure!
Familiars wrote:
Grey River Flight Chimera Ember Mouse Cumulus Seal Brown River Flight Dreameater Carmine Serthis Tengu Blooming Strangler Wildwood Owl Rambra Shale Thresher Parasitic Fungus Golden Porpoise Corpse Cleaner Radioactive Slime Citrine Cave Jewel Ragamouse Sunset Lasher Noggle Longneck Mender Maned Rasa Black Wolf Winter Wolf Red-Breasted Hainu Crimson Emperor Bamboo Phytocat Elk Salve Kamaitachi Scythe Kamaitachi Sickle Kamaitachi Southmarsh Podid Common Podid Shalebuck Psywurm Brilliant Psywurm Venomous Toridae Poisonous Toridae Heartred Croaker Mistwatch Shellion Shellion Fungalhoof Qiriq Blueridge Greatshell Dodo Hooded Dodo Charcoal Sprangyroo Kelp Tender Mammertee Maren Warrior Octoflyer Jeweled Octoflyer Nochnyr
Apparel wrote:
Assorted birdskull, wraps, bandannas, some steampunk, boring flair scarves, go ahead and ask me. Highlights (ok not really)
Sunsong Haori Shadowscale Helmet Shadowscale Shoulder Guards Venomscale Wing Guard Venomscale Greaves Bloodscale Shoulder Guards White Wooly Coat Crown of Bones Tarnished Steel Tail Cuffs Gossamer Fillet
Skins wrote:
Battle wrote:
Assorted elemental attacks, might fragments, acuity fragments, hybrid fragments, minor, health, and major potions, and some berserkers. Sorry, no ambush, eliminate, or sap

Anything you hoard/collect/are looking for that's not supremely rare I might be able to hook you up. I may also be inclined to cut you a deal on my dragons for sale~

Ping me or drop me a message! I'm online a whole lot of the time.

~Thanks for reading~
lvCRXB5.png
@BallpointTattoos

So I don't lose this
@BallpointTattoos

So I don't lose this
lvCRXB5.png
@BallpointTattoos
Hello how much wold you sell you white wooly coat?
@BallpointTattoos
Hello how much wold you sell you white wooly coat?
@cloud4life

Does 6200 treasure work for you?
@cloud4life

Does 6200 treasure work for you?
lvCRXB5.png
@BallpointTattoos , I desperately need more insect type food. What can you offer?
@BallpointTattoos , I desperately need more insect type food. What can you offer?
@TheMythOfBeauty

How much do you need? I have stacks of five four and three points.
@TheMythOfBeauty

How much do you need? I have stacks of five four and three points.
lvCRXB5.png
Preferably at least 150 points all together
Preferably at least 150 points all together
@TheMythOfBeauty

So thirty items of five point food?
@TheMythOfBeauty

So thirty items of five point food?
lvCRXB5.png
Yeah. How much would you need for it?
Yeah. How much would you need for it?
@TheMythOfBeauty

I usually sell a stack of 99 for 28 gems. So 9 gems for thirty pieces?
@TheMythOfBeauty

I usually sell a stack of 99 for 28 gems. So 9 gems for thirty pieces?
lvCRXB5.png
1 2