Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | touken ranbu?? anyone???
1 2
recently just got into touken ranbu (started playing a day or two ago) and the cute sword bois just make me so happy.....anyone else on FR play? ;v; I didn't seem to find any other threads about it so decided to make one myself :0
my sword husbando is yoshiyuki who is literally an innocent cinnamon roll with a dorky tosa accent (who I also got on a drop from boss node on 2-1 like what even)

LETS FANGIRL TOGETHER OK qwq
recently just got into touken ranbu (started playing a day or two ago) and the cute sword bois just make me so happy.....anyone else on FR play? ;v; I didn't seem to find any other threads about it so decided to make one myself :0
my sword husbando is yoshiyuki who is literally an innocent cinnamon roll with a dorky tosa accent (who I also got on a drop from boss node on 2-1 like what even)

LETS FANGIRL TOGETHER OK qwq
no one......?? T_T //solitary corner
no one......?? T_T //solitary corner
YES HELLO I play! My favorite is Shishio! But I used to use Yoshiyuki all the time too he's a wonderful sunshine child.
I've been playing for about two months now :o
YES HELLO I play! My favorite is Shishio! But I used to use Yoshiyuki all the time too he's a wonderful sunshine child.
I've been playing for about two months now :o
@Graffiti @Nimlluru yay! I'm glad I'm not the only one that plays :D no one I know IRL plays so I'm having difficulty finding people who do :V how goes grinding for swords? so far I've only had medium rarity swords drop and am a bit intimidated to make any 8);;
@Graffiti @Nimlluru yay! I'm glad I'm not the only one that plays :D no one I know IRL plays so I'm having difficulty finding people who do :V how goes grinding for swords? so far I've only had medium rarity swords drop and am a bit intimidated to make any 8);;
@dongaloli ; yeah almost nobody I know irl plays either it's a struggle D: and weelll I've been playing for awhile so the only ones I need are MIkazuki (the sword I joined the game for dangit) and Urashima and some other random sword.
You can definitely get a lot of nice swords fairly quick, especially if you know the right recipes to smith with, it's just a few rare ones that really give you are hard time.
@dongaloli ; yeah almost nobody I know irl plays either it's a struggle D: and weelll I've been playing for awhile so the only ones I need are MIkazuki (the sword I joined the game for dangit) and Urashima and some other random sword.
You can definitely get a lot of nice swords fairly quick, especially if you know the right recipes to smith with, it's just a few rare ones that really give you are hard time.
Never heard of it, but now that I googled it I might need to play it >.<"
Never heard of it, but now that I googled it I might need to play it >.<"
Te amo mucho mi principe~
Sword boy hell is life
always
and forever :^)

Okay but seriouslyyyy, I love it ///7///. I don't have jiji yet, unfortunately... But I have 2 x Kogitsunemaru and one Hotarumaru so it's not that bad, I guess owo.
Does Nakigitsune drop all the time to you, too? I like him but UGH, hearing the voice of his fox all the time is just... X_X

(also Kousetsu... he's so precious that I don't want to make him fight if he doesn't want to but he's one of my strongest swords right now... ;w;;;; )
Sword boy hell is life
always
and forever :^)

Okay but seriouslyyyy, I love it ///7///. I don't have jiji yet, unfortunately... But I have 2 x Kogitsunemaru and one Hotarumaru so it's not that bad, I guess owo.
Does Nakigitsune drop all the time to you, too? I like him but UGH, hearing the voice of his fox all the time is just... X_X

(also Kousetsu... he's so precious that I don't want to make him fight if he doesn't want to but he's one of my strongest swords right now... ;w;;;; )
i want to play it so bad but i dont have the patience to play a game with a guide like it just ruins the experience for me so hard
i want to play it so bad but i dont have the patience to play a game with a guide like it just ruins the experience for me so hard
Ninian_dancer_ring_zpsiy9gxpns.gif
@AmmieKatt yayyy play! :D join us!!!
@FyneQ wahhh I actually just got Kousetsu today and was reading up on him when I checked this thread ;v; I actually haven't gotten Nakigitsune yet from a drop, haven't had time to play too often recently but I swear I've gotten every single possible drop eXCePt time like??? ?? ? ??? how
@Ryohei honestly all that I really looked up to get into it was the translations for the main menu on the official wiki and that's all the guide you need. if you need help translating anything else, the official wiki can usually just tell you the translations without too many guides if you just avoid them :)

on an unrelated note, put in 420/420/420/420 and got Kunihiro....I died laughing
@AmmieKatt yayyy play! :D join us!!!
@FyneQ wahhh I actually just got Kousetsu today and was reading up on him when I checked this thread ;v; I actually haven't gotten Nakigitsune yet from a drop, haven't had time to play too often recently but I swear I've gotten every single possible drop eXCePt time like??? ?? ? ??? how
@Ryohei honestly all that I really looked up to get into it was the translations for the main menu on the official wiki and that's all the guide you need. if you need help translating anything else, the official wiki can usually just tell you the translations without too many guides if you just avoid them :)

on an unrelated note, put in 420/420/420/420 and got Kunihiro....I died laughing
@dongaloli

Ah yes Touken Ranbu~ (i was wondering if there were going to be any threads about that here) I join some time ago, a couple months ago i think? Mutsu was my starter sword, but my favorite sword is Imanotsurugi. Precious little tengu tantou~ who i totally didn't make a fan dragon of on here nope
@dongaloli

Ah yes Touken Ranbu~ (i was wondering if there were going to be any threads about that here) I join some time ago, a couple months ago i think? Mutsu was my starter sword, but my favorite sword is Imanotsurugi. Precious little tengu tantou~ who i totally didn't make a fan dragon of on here nope
tumblr_no28vctTZd1u5tufjo9_r1_500.gif
1 2