Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | touken ranbu?? anyone???
1 2
@dongaloli You're lucky then. He can drop from every single map and when you have him... there's no end X'D (Well... http://gyazo.com/1a5f805fc822a4389498e031ebb9f5b9) I don't think there's another sword with so wide drop area.
Actually, I've read somewhere that the probability of dropping/smithing a sword is highre for swords that you already have? So it may be a reason if you have many other swords.

@Ensistura ...Imanotsurugi? owo He's just too cute... ///7/// He's my second fav sword and actually the most loved tantou <3 (he was even my most fav before Kousetsu appeared in my party) Also, your dragon looks really cool, too >u<
@dongaloli You're lucky then. He can drop from every single map and when you have him... there's no end X'D (Well... http://gyazo.com/1a5f805fc822a4389498e031ebb9f5b9) I don't think there's another sword with so wide drop area.
Actually, I've read somewhere that the probability of dropping/smithing a sword is highre for swords that you already have? So it may be a reason if you have many other swords.

@Ensistura ...Imanotsurugi? owo He's just too cute... ///7/// He's my second fav sword and actually the most loved tantou <3 (he was even my most fav before Kousetsu appeared in my party) Also, your dragon looks really cool, too >u<
@FyneQ
He is~ I don't think i had a favorite until a while after i started playing and i put Imanotsurugi on my main team and then he just suddenly really grew on me and now he's my secretary sword most of the time |D and aw thank you~ I would've posted him so people wouldn't have to search my lair looking for him but i was iffy about doing so since this isn't a dragon share thread ^^;
@FyneQ
He is~ I don't think i had a favorite until a while after i started playing and i put Imanotsurugi on my main team and then he just suddenly really grew on me and now he's my secretary sword most of the time |D and aw thank you~ I would've posted him so people wouldn't have to search my lair looking for him but i was iffy about doing so since this isn't a dragon share thread ^^;
tumblr_no28vctTZd1u5tufjo9_r1_500.gif
1 2