Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | I graduate from college tomorrow
1 2
It's a scary thought cause it's really happening and I legit bought my cap n gown in my pajamas,

and now I'm home in my adventure time PJ's watching the show X-Men Evolutions and eating fruit loops.

I feel like I should be graduating fifth grade, not college. I don't remember being this freaked out when I graduated high school.

@ _ @

Anybody else graduating college or high school? Or ignoring finals?
It's a scary thought cause it's really happening and I legit bought my cap n gown in my pajamas,

and now I'm home in my adventure time PJ's watching the show X-Men Evolutions and eating fruit loops.

I feel like I should be graduating fifth grade, not college. I don't remember being this freaked out when I graduated high school.

@ _ @

Anybody else graduating college or high school? Or ignoring finals?
Come wayward Souls, Who wander through the darkness, There is a light for the lost and the meek.
I graduated college back in December, but I wish I was still in school. ;~; Adult life is so hard.
I graduated college back in December, but I wish I was still in school. ;~; Adult life is so hard.
I just graduated from college on Saturday! Congrats! Do you mind if I ask what you studied?
I just graduated from college on Saturday! Congrats! Do you mind if I ask what you studied?
@Olivedrake
Congrats on graduating! I'm not looking forward to adult life. I'm assuming it's mostly like college life except instead of paying for classes I'm paying off student loans.

@TheTravisW
Yaaay! Congrats! :D I have a double major in Television/Radio Broadcasting and Animation. What was yours?
@Olivedrake
Congrats on graduating! I'm not looking forward to adult life. I'm assuming it's mostly like college life except instead of paying for classes I'm paying off student loans.

@TheTravisW
Yaaay! Congrats! :D I have a double major in Television/Radio Broadcasting and Animation. What was yours?
Come wayward Souls, Who wander through the darkness, There is a light for the lost and the meek.
I did a double major as well! Film and Philosophy!
I did a double major as well! Film and Philosophy!
Congratulations @Fizzywings !!!

I'm graduating May 16. Trying to get through the last few weeks. So much to do! And yeah, I have no idea what I'm doing next. Do you have any plans?
Congratulations @Fizzywings !!!

I'm graduating May 16. Trying to get through the last few weeks. So much to do! And yeah, I have no idea what I'm doing next. Do you have any plans?
Congrats! I graduated around this time last year. Its scary, but adult life is pretty awesome sometimes too. Depending on your job, you just get to come home and just relax after work/on the weekends :)
Congrats! I graduated around this time last year. Its scary, but adult life is pretty awesome sometimes too. Depending on your job, you just get to come home and just relax after work/on the weekends :)
@Fizzywings
Congrats!

I'll be graduating on May 15th! It is a bit anxiety inducing, I'll admit... At the same time though, I look forward to it!
@Fizzywings
Congrats!

I'll be graduating on May 15th! It is a bit anxiety inducing, I'll admit... At the same time though, I look forward to it!
congrats!! i hope you have a wonderful graduation♥♥
congrats!! i hope you have a wonderful graduation♥♥
Tarnished Cerdae Necklace she/they
fr+1
Congrats! It wasn't an easy journey, I'm sure, but it's worth it! :)
Congrats! It wasn't an easy journey, I'm sure, but it's worth it! :)
1zggg86.png
1 2